COUCH SURFING & EXPAT BLOG TOURNAMENT-MAY 20011-

Lets have some fun every one!!!
This is the second cs tournament this year:D
it will contains bowling,bing bong and air hockey contests....
We will have winners and losers,so we must keep the spirit up :D
At the end of every contest the winner will have a photo,then we can publish it here
We will meet Friday 13th of May in front of kfc tahrir square at 7 pm to 7.30,then go together to the IBC,and it's located in Naser city behind The Sixth Of October Panorama.
The prices is very good:
-5 le for entrance
-10 le for one game of bowling
-And the other games are very cheap also
For any information plz contact :0020144777074 or 0020104561107
Note:the IBC will give us bowling shoes,so don't bring it
with you

nice event ! Can Expat.com members attend ? Will there be a lot or people ?

yea sure U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME
last time there was more than 35 ppl
waiting for U

mr.hatahitos wrote:

Lets have some fun every one!!!
This is the second cs tournament this year:D
it will contains bowling,bing bong and air hockey contests....
We will have winners and losers,so we must keep the spirit up :D
At the end of every contest the winner will have a photo,then we can publish it here
We will meet Friday 13th of May in front of kfc tahrir square at 7 pm to 7.30,then go together to the IBC,and it's located in Naser city behind The Sixth Of October Panorama.
The prices is very good:
-5 le for entrance
-10 le for one game of bowling
-And the other games are very cheap also
For any information plz contact :0020144777074 or 0020104561107
Note:the IBC will give us bowling shoes,so don't bring it
with you

sounds fun! Can I head straight there? I'm in Heliopolis so not far away from the venue but a long way from Tahrir :) What time do you think you'll be there?

Elaine, sure you can meet us there, no probs! I think you should aim to get there for 8-8.15pm.

We had great fun last time, and I was on a winning streak, but mr.hatahitos stole all the glory and won the tournament - I think he promises to be nicer this time around! ;)

@eltviola
i think we will be there at 8,,,so u can meet us to enter together
@The Londoner
keep dreaming about winning girl ;)

Good idea, i was their last Friday, it was very nice, see you their in 8:15

U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME MA BRO

I'll be at work so I'll have to go straight from no need to meet from Tahrir :)

I'll try to make it , hopeful thinking :)

the new meeting point will be in front of kfc morad street next to four seasons hotel,near to giza square due to what will happen in tahrir square next friday,a protest,,,,i will wait for u from 7 to 7,30
see u there

I think I'll meet you at the IBC 'cos I have no idea where the new meeting point is.

I'd like to join u, I just got a training last sunday ;). Do I have to register on CS or here it's enough ?

Where is it ? is it the bowling close from Cairo stadium (where the egyptian team trains) ?

You don't have to register on CS, here is enough. It will be at the International Bowling Centre, yes... the one close to the stadium. Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

The Londoner wrote:

I think I'll meet you at the IBC 'cos I have no idea where the new meeting point is.

the new point located in kfc Morad street next to four seasons,near to giza square,,,if u will take a taxi it will be like from 5 to 10 minints,,,it's near to ur house :)

mprier wrote:

I'd like to join u, I just got a training last sunday ;). Do I have to register on CS or here it's enough ?

Where is it ? is it the bowling close from Cairo stadium (where the egyptian team trains) ?

u are more than welcome,,,and u don't have to make any regestration
and yes it is close to cairo stadium

I guess you should rename the event : "Couch surfing & Expat.com tournament" ;)

Julien wrote:

I guess you should rename the event : "Couch surfing & Expat.com tournament" ;)

how can i make it i am searching but i didn't see some thing like edit title or anything else,,,,,can u help me plz coz i am new here :)