Update for Pakistan Passport Holders - Today's Events

I have good news. My friend get his depend visa. I think its all depend case to case.

Umais1982 wrote:

I have good news. My friend get his depend visa. I think its all depend case to case.

Brother when did he apply for visa?and how much time it took..

Good Day Gents - any update on this matter? Has it been resolved?

Best,
Adnan

Hello guys. I have heard that mobility and renewals are working. My question is does cancelled visa and grace period also fall under mobility category? What if someone is on cancelled visa with grace period running and finds a new job? Will it be treated as mobility or new visa altogether because new visas are getting rejected?

Yes you can go now anytime

guestpak wrote:

Hello guys. I have heard that mobility and renewals are working. My question is does cancelled visa and grace period also fall under mobility category? What if someone is on cancelled visa with grace period running and finds a new job? Will it be treated as mobility or new visa altogether because new visas are getting rejected?

Today one of Pakistani who is currently in Bahrain had applied mobility visa. His visa is rejected with following message. Both new and transfer are working. But rejections are high.

Application failed immigration checks, Mobility rejected by immigration, Expat may continue with the same employer or cancel the current visa and leave the country.

Respected guys, do you have any update on causeway status?

I think this info is enough...... Thanks

Well. This isn't understandable as to why they are even refusing mobility.

Anyhow, can you answer that part of my question regarding cancelled visa? If someone is fired from job and employer cancelled his/her visa and grace period is running. Now during grace period, if he/she finds job, how it will be treated in by LMRA and immigration? As new work visa or mobility?

If visa is cancelled then it will always be treated as new work visa. Mobility is only applicable when you are ON a valid visa and want to transfer to another employer WITHOUT cancelling.

Hello friends I m living here in dammam I have multiple visa entry and my profession in iqama driver can I enter bahrain? Any updates friends?

Any update ?

Not yet waiting for other members  to guve us any any new update

guestpak wrote:

yes grave visa and cancelled visa can apply and are receiving there visas for sure.

wassemmalik87 wrote:
guestpak wrote:

yes grave visa and cancelled visa can apply and are receiving there visas for sure.

Thats good to hear that those with cancelled visa aren't facing problem if thet find new employer.

Alhumdulilah

My Visa which was canceled by my previous employer on 9 july, and was reapplied by new employer for local transfer on 12 July, was rejected due to no reason, Going hare and there and every where, i  could not solve the problem. i sent my wife back.  my first extension expired on 9 Aug and visa was rejected 3 times. with no reason. Even my new employer started looking for replacement. But yesterday it got DONE, A RELIEF , Now my my question is should i apply for my wife visa or wait. will they treet her as a new application. and it will get stuck ?

It will be treated as a new application.  But apply and hopefully, it should get through in time like yours did.

As i was going through the above messages, shocked to see that Mobility visas are also being rejected. Our foreign office is sleeping for good...

Seems no one is there to support and represent us.. Pathetic

If you read through the thread, that is what I have said multiple times i.e. the situation is not resolved and is not clear in ANY category.  Whoever says that this is working and that isn't; doesn't know all the facts and is only quoting based on their experiences.

New work, dependent or visit visas - Big issues.  Not 100% blocked as some are being approved here and there after multiple rejections.  But majority are being refused
Renewals - Initially these were stopped as well but then started to go through.  And it doesn't seem to be an issue now
Mobility - Were stopped in beginning and then started to go through but still not 100% guarantee as some people were rejected multiple times before getting a transfer
Causeway - Not an issue in the beginning. Then total stop.  Then approved professions only. Then all professions.  Then approved professions only.  Situation keeps changing

The only advice I can give is:

If you are outside the country and waiting for a new work visa, don't resign from your current job unless you have the visa in your hand.
If you are inside the country, don't resign or cancel your visa if you can help it.  Even if mobility, make sure you have some sort of assurances from your new employer should things don't work out.
If you want to visit Bahrain through visa on arrival and it is a must-do visit (e.g. you have onward flight from Bahrain airport), take a flight into Bahrain to ensure that no issue happens.

XTang wrote:

If you read through the thread, that is what I have said multiple times i.e. the situation is not resolved and is not clear in ANY category.  Whoever says that this is working and that isn't; doesn't know all the facts and is only quoting based on their experiences.

New work, dependent or visit visas - Big issues.  Not 100% blocked as some are being approved here and there after multiple rejections.  But majority are being refused
Renewals - Initially these were stopped as well but then started to go through.  And it doesn't seem to be an issue now
Mobility - Were stopped in beginning and then started to go through but still not 100% guarantee as some people were rejected multiple times before getting a transfer
Causeway - Not an issue in the beginning. Then total stop.  Then approved professions only. Then all professions.  Then approved professions only.  Situation keeps changing

The only advice I can give is:

If you are outside the country and waiting for a new work visa, don't resign from your current job unless you have the visa in your hand.
If you are inside the country, don't resign or cancel your visa if you can help it.  Even if mobility, make sure you have some sort of assurances from your new employer should things don't work out.
If you want to visit Bahrain through visa on arrival and it is a must-do visit (e.g. you have onward flight from Bahrain airport), take a flight into Bahrain to ensure that no issue happens.

The last point, is it possible to take a flight to Bahrain, from Europe and then get a visa on arrival ?

Malik_j wrote:

The last point, is it possible to take a flight to Bahrain, from Europe and then get a visa on arrival ?

Pakistani Passport holders do not have visa on arrival unless they have a residency permit of a GCC country.

People that are claiming that the issue is resolved are just making assumptions based on the fact that they can drive from Saudi to Bahrain. Even that is not resolved - just yesterday I was stopped by the Saudi Passports and informed that no Pakistanis are allowed in Bahrain and was allowed through when they saw the residency permit.

Just 2 days ago our new Ambassador arrived (http://www.bna.bh/portal/en/news/854612), I hope he can work with Bahrain government to ensure our embassy is complying with their requirements and assisting with any ongoing investigation.

Hope for best, the new embassador might solve the issue .

@Malik_j: Pakistanis do NOT get visas on arrival in Bahrain (or pretty much in any other country barring few exceptions) :)  As effeezed said, my comment was directed towards GCC residents who are facing issues while entering via causeway.

I have been watching the comments on this page especially over the last few days where people are saying that the problem has been resolved.  I refrained from commenting as I did not want to get into pointless debates. 

But as effeezed said and as I mentioned in my post above, the issue is NOT resolved.   Just because you were able to cross the causeway does NOT mean the issue has been resolved.  For every person who has been able to cross, quite a few have been denied. I do this every week and I can assure you that so far, they check my passport to make sure I have a Bahrain residence permit before allowing me to pass.

So I would advise people to share experiences, positive or negative but refrain from assuming that the issue is resolved until we have official confirmation.  As I said before, I don't expect any permanent resolution before the end of the year, or at the very least by Oct/Nov.

XTang wrote:

@Malik_j: Pakistanis do NOT get visas on arrival in Bahrain (or pretty much in any other country barring few exceptions) :)  As effeezed said, my comment was directed towards GCC residents who are facing issues while entering via causeway.

I have been watching the comments on this page especially over the last few days where people are saying that the problem has been resolved.  I refrained from commenting as I did not want to get into pointless debates. 

But as effeezed said and as I mentioned in my post above, the issue is NOT resolved.   Just because you were able to cross the causeway does NOT mean the issue has been resolved.  For every person who has been able to cross, quite a few have been denied. I do this every week and I can assure you that so far, they check my passport to make sure I have a Bahrain residence permit before allowing me to pass.

So I would advise people to share experiences, positive or negative but refrain from assuming that the issue is resolved until we have official confirmation.  As I said before, I don't expect any permanent resolution before the end of the year, or at the very least by Oct/Nov.

I would really like to thank you for your guidance and all your efforts !! I totally understand now! (Y)

XTang wrote:

Thanks XTang for updating us..i hope this issue would resolve soon..

Having all these visa ban conditions on Pakistanis. Overseas job agents are regulary advertising jobs for Pakistanis in major newspapers. I saw many such job advertisements in last month similar to jobs in saudia, uae, qatar.

See the following link, bahrain is demanding security guards from Pakistan. It is today add.

https://paperpk.com/ads_pic_directory/2 … ahrain.jpg

I talked to one agent by saying I am searching job in Bahrain and saw your add and worried as Bahrain is not issuing new work visa. Upon asking he told me they did not faced any visa issue as their company has already issued new work visas to Pakistan nationals in august and ready to show me proofs.

Strange bahrain has security issue from Pakistani nationals and they are hiring security guards from Pakistan.

You think really there is reason to make all pakistani national bans really. It just drama of bahrain  government. They want to show other gcc that my security is very strict but nothing like that. If you are going few months or year back bahrain ban every country per year. Before bangali after Philippines again  bangali now Pakistan and bangali it seems they are having fun with these bans dont know the real reason but they are overacting. For police they want pakistani for others professions they like pakistani and they are issuing new visa for other high professions but for workers and labour's or drivers only ban. What the f***.

I keep repeating myself but here goes again.

While there are issues with new visas; some are being issued here and there.  Among these are visas for government agencies (read: security), for some multinationals and large organizations and a few others.

Irrespective of everyone's feelings about this, every country has the absolute right to restrict entry to anyone. 

Looking at it as a neutral observer and putting myself in their shoes; after the passport discovery, the murder of the muezzin (by Bangladeshi national), the huge number of illegal workers in the Kingdom, the proportionate representation of nationalities in crimes / forgeries and other issues; I do understand why these steps have been taken.

And I don't know how long you have been in the GCC but in the 10 years I have been here (and lived and worked in almost every country here); Pakistani's (and Bangladeshi's to some extent) have been banned literally everywhere at one time or another in the past. The longest time period for that has been in Kuwait.  So it is not a Bahrain issue and if we reflect with open honesty, we will realize that it is a Pakistan issue which is of our own making - the deterioration in security over the years, the rise in fundamentalism, political instability, illegal migration, likelihood of using backdoor approaches to bypass laws.....the list goes on.

If you travel as much as I do, you will also see (and feel) the "special" treatment for green passport holders all around the world.  I do this for fun from time to time - I take out my Pakistani passport and while living the "hospitality" experience at an immigration entry point somewhere in the world; take out my other passport and in literally 99% of the cases, the whole attitude and experience flips to positive.  The remaining 1%, it doesn't but mainly because they still have concerns due to my dual nationality i.e. Pakistani.

I agree in some countries pakistani has a bad image but for bahrain lol how many pakistani sacrifices their life go and check but these peopel want you when they need you..
How many baloshi and punjabi patan and other related with Pakistan become killed  to protecting this country and now this country making ban all peopel to enter because of one person.
Shame on this country and on us also because we still protecting this country for money only. We really deserve this.i wish the same situation will come as before let see how they keep this ban they will b the one to invite us..
Once again wtf

Actually, to be correct, we have a bad image in EVERY country :)

Not bad lol  some places bad image will work better than being good.
Specially here

Today my friend get visit visa. He is in pakistan..... His company apply for him and successfully get visit visa........ Things are changing............ :cool:

Umais1982 wrote:

Today my friend get visit visa. He is in pakistan..... His company apply for him and successfully get visit visa........ Things are changing............ :cool:

That's really a good news if applicable to All.

Alhamdulilah.....Good news

Salam guyz. Does anyone have update regarding Pakistani entry to Bahrain through king fahad causeway.

I think no issue if your profession is Engineer Doctor or Managerial level.

Any idea about Computer Programmer or Computer Technician profession?

on 2nd Sep Pakistani Ambassador is changed here. so i hope soon enough we will hear a good news about Pakistani visas. yesterday even i called at  Pakistani Embassy and told that they are dealing with the issue and soon a conclusion with good news will be announced. lets hope they will do it soon.

Dependent Visas rejected 4th time with the same reason.

What is the reason they are giving? is your salary higher than BHD 250/-?? is the dependent is child or wife .. already in Bahrain or you wish to bring from Pakistan?