Volleyball at flic en flac

Hello , i was wondering if there are some people who might be interested in playing some volleyball match  just to keep fit .

Hi that sound great...

I'd be interested to join,although I've never played,but I guess I can start somewhere with keeping fit.

Ahh greatt on weekend ur free???.. yess it fun and it a great way to keep fit.

Hello so anyone free 4 this weekend

All those interested please pm me... i m trying to create a group so that we can organize ourselves.

Regards

Hello,

Yes I use to play for years...but getting old! I will be in Mauritius from July 22nd, if there is any option to join at this time let me know. Also where would that be?

It just a fun way to keep fit and and socialize... so you will be at flic en flac it will be more easy to organize it.

Et non...ici l'année scolaire pas encore finie!!

Greetings,

I am interested .

hello i put a hiking events thsoe free can join...read in section events

Anyone free this sunday for volleyball activitiy??

Hi , definitely interested. Have not played in years and think a great idea to get fit.

Please keep me in the loop.

Cheers Troye.

I think we should make a group with all the people interested and decide a date. ;)

Girish

I'm in for either volleyball or beach volley (on the public beach next to Villa Caroline). Cheers

Well sure.... now i see there are many people interested... so can all pm me with ur mobile number and ur name so that i can create a watsapp group...

Counting on your collaboration.