Co-Working Locations in District 7

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good co-working location in District 7. I have a trainer traveling here for some on-site training and I need a good place. There will only be the two of us. It will be for 3 consecutive 8 hour days. Really, the main criteria is good internet, ac, and hopefully an environment that is conducive to training/learning.

I know there are many places in D1. I would really prefer to be in D7 but will go beyond if I can't find anything in D7. Any advice would be appreciated. As I have never done the co-working thing before, any general advice from those who are familiar is also welcome.

Thanks!

Well, no one ever replied, but I found a great place in D7. I wanted to report back in case anyone else ever has the need.

The only place I could find in D7 was a place that was just opening it's location in D7. They evidently have other locations in HCMC.

It is a place called OfficeSpot. I would just like to give them a plug here as they were very friendly and professional. I ended up being there for 3 consecutive 10 hour days. The environment was nice and quite. The internet speed was good. The staff were all helpful and seemed to be very open to suggestions I had for minor improvements.

I have not been to any of their other locations, but for anyone in D7, I would certainly recommend them.

Didn't reply bc didn't know of any. Thanks for the followup! An unexpected location, I've never been over to the shipping warehouse area of D7.
Found the map:

Officespot Coworking, Tân Thuận Đông

ejmom25 wrote:

Well, no one ever replied, but I found a great place in D7. I wanted to report back in case anyone else ever has the need.

The only place I could find in D7 was a place that was just opening it's location in D7. They evidently have other locations in HCMC.

It is a place called OfficeSpot. I would just like to give them a plug here as they were very friendly and professional. I ended up being there for 3 consecutive 10 hour days. The environment was nice and quite. The internet speed was good. The staff were all helpful and seemed to be very open to suggestions I had for minor improvements.

I have not been to any of their other locations, but for anyone in D7, I would certainly recommend them.

This is what you want to do? Same an Vietnamese real estate agent finding new tricks to promote your business??

Gobot, yes, I never had been over there either, and the traffic in the morning is a little crazy, but after the rush it was relatively quite.

Collwing, it sounds as if you are implying that I own that business. If that is what you are implying, I don't appreciate it. Not only is it completely untrue, I don't even know what you would base that implication on. Not only do I not own the business, until about 2 weeks ago the people who do own it were complete strangers to me.

As a community of expats, it is very easy to constantly complain about the things that are different and strange to us here. I wanted to post this positive review because my experience at that place was a positive one, and maybe it can help someone else. So, in that way, am I promoting them?...absolutely!

And if someone else has a different experience, they are, of course welcome to post that as well. I see this as one of main purposes of a site like this one, so that we might be able benefit from each other's experiences.

Collwing wrote:

This is what you want to do? Same an Vietnamese real estate agent finding new tricks to promote your business??

Harsh?  :unsure
Presumption of innocence without evidence of wrongdoing is my motto.

Don't mind people like him. Sometimes they wake up with a stick up their butt and got nowhere else to go to vent but here.

you can try CEO SUITE Vietcombank Tower in D1 if you still dont find a place in D7