Wait period for HMC credential process, visa process & flight tickets.

Hi there,

I have been given the offer letter from HMC in grade 110 visa on 11th Nov 2017.
I have signed & send the offer letter on the same day.
The Credentialing dept of HMC contacted me on 27th Nov and asked for few documents - which I submitted on the same day as well.

1. Would you please care to share the time HMC takes from sending you offer letter     to      issuing the Visa   ?

2. Does a grade 110 visa let you take your family along with you ? I hear I can do that after I have received the QID (iqama). So, How long would that usually take?  ie; Getting the QID & getting the family visa ?

3. This is the most important question. Can I consider this job offer solid ?
Are there any chances I might miss it after waiting for the coming months?
I see too many such posts here - waiting for more than 1 year/8 months/6 months still no response, etc.
(I am turning down some other offers at this moment with fingers crossed that HMC job offer should work fine - hence the obvious concern)    Please advice me.

I Know its too early to call HR and inquire. And I know I am only beginning my waiting period as opposed to many who have waited for months/years.  Still, I would like to hear from the experts what they think of my situation, or of others in similar situation. (Its these blogs with many negative experiences shared, that worries me)

Job at HMC -  if this works for me its a dream come true.

(if Mr. Wilson could comment)
Welcoming all expert advices & Thanks in advance.

God Bless.

Hi there

Congratulations on your offer from HMC, that is great news.

I was wondering if you don't mind, can we have a quick catch up when you are free. I have been looking for opportunities in the Middle East for a while now but not having much luck and would welcome some advice.

Thank you

Wassiem

I have also applied to Hmc it's been about 4months and not heard anything.

I had my interview in ist week of Nov and in 5th Dec I got a call from hr that you are selected, then they emailed me regarding my salary expectation and told me to login on the website, since then the status shows compensation
Do you have any idea about that, I have not reccieved the offer letter yet

Hi Fhbhai
Congratulations on your selection what a great news.if u don't mind me asking you some questions on your experience as how was initially the procedure was started. As I have applied through an agency n then they contacted me that they believe i am a right candidate for the particular job and advised me to submit my documents to the hospital which I did however that was 4 months ago.i haven't heard anything after that. Is that what happened to u too.how long did it take for you to get an interview.please share
Thaks

Nice to hear from you, I got selected through online interview and it's already more than 2 months
I guess it takes lot of time , right now I am waiting for my credentialling to get started
All d best to both of us

Online interview? How did u first apply.i applied through GMR

Hi, I would advice you to register at jesseena human resource, they are a major recruitment agency for HMC.

Rest all is just random luck, I believe. I hear HMC is among the best place to work in Qatar.
I for one am still waiting to hear from them since the last email. 

Best of luck.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi anish
I have rang Hamad as you advised and asked if I can speak to the HR department but they said there is no Direct number for them. So I don't know what to do.
Do you have there number? Please pass it to me so I can inquire, I would realy appreciate your help.
Thanks
Wassiem

Dear Anish,

like to hear from you the current status of you offer ?

Hi
i also applied through GMR 1 month before.
Any reply from GMR about your  job.

I attended Skype interview on month July and I received the confirmation mail on Aug.I would like to know how many months need to wait for the offer letter.by the way I'm currently working in Saudi.if anybody can explain the steps of recruitment process.when I need to take Qatar prometric after credentialing only.any response is highly appreciated

You got visa??

They have shortlisted me for radiology tech they given interview date also....would you give me suggestions to me how to negotiation for salary. I have seven years of experience in the particular position... How much hmc will pay for me...
Thank you

Have no idea about grade 110 or 112 may be around 13000 QTR or more if you are getting this don't negotiate again

Thank you responding...Do I ask them or they will  pay as per experience ... Please can you clarify me

They will pay according to your experience only

Thank you  mY dear frnd

Hi!
I got job offer in a managerial post at HMC, Qatar in August 2019. My Visa processing started in September 2019 and I have completed all my credentialing and attestation process by October 2019 last week. Till today I have not received the VISA and it is still under processing. How much more time it may require to get the VISA issued? Any guess?

in-case if you still working have you received any confirmation from hmc to leave the current employer?

tj86 wrote:

Hi!
I got job offer in a managerial post at HMC, Qatar in August 2019. My Visa processing started in September 2019 and I have completed all my credentialing and attestation process by October 2019 last week. Till today I have not received the VISA and it is still under processing. How much more time it may require to get the VISA issued? Any guess?

I have not received any information to leave my current job. I have been asked to wait as the VISA is still under processing.

Do not leave your current job until HMC gives a confirmation. For visa process you can follow up with the concern department.

tj86 wrote:

I have not received any information to leave my current job. I have been asked to wait as the VISA is still under processing.

I will not resign until I get a confirmation about the VISA issuance. My VISA appliacation is with Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs for the last 4 months. How much time it may take further for visa issuance?

Usually the maximum time is 4 months if it gets delayed kindly follow up with the Department.

tj86 wrote:

I will not resign until I get a confirmation about the VISA issuance. My VISA appliacation is with Ministry of Administrative Development, Labour and Social Affairs for the last 4 months. How much time it may take further for visa issuance?

Mine has already completed four months and I am following up with the HR department. According to them it is still under processing.

Also I would like to add that even though my VISA processing started 4 months before but my credentialing completed 2 months before only.

Iam also on the same situation. Iam waiting since last 6 months and according to HMC, my visa is under immigration activities for visa processing and yet to get approval from ministry of Labour.
Please advise

I am also in the same boat. Please check you inbox.

For visa process it wont take much time hardly 1 week is enough. Again depend on the documentation from HMC immigration. G00gle if you can follow up to find the no# of hmc immigration dept.

HMC immigration Qatar

Sapreen wrote:

Iam also on the same situation. Iam waiting since last 6 months and according to HMC, my visa is under immigration activities for visa processing and yet to get approval from ministry of Labour.
Please advise

I'm following any advise you get
I'm a single parent...so will be handy to know.

I waiting since November 2019 they said me to resign the current job ..my total data flow is completed still I'm waiting for the visa

Due to covid-19 situation we cant predict, once things get stable you will be contacted for sure.

Spk1607 wrote:

I waiting since November 2019 they said me to resign the current job ..my total data flow is completed still I'm waiting for the visa

My credentialing every thing is completed wilson sir thanks for repaly