Let's Meet Up

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the group and I'm not sure if this is a common thing to post, but I would love to meet expats that stay. I have been in Paris now 4 years and every year I have to say some heartbreak goodbyes to the friends I've made that were living in Paris temporarily. I would love to meet people from abroad who call Paris home.
A little info about me? I'm an American from California. I'm working as a nanny and have been for four years. I live in the 16th. I'm 22 years old and would love to meet people close to my age as well. So message me? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Bisous.

HY !
       i am RAZA asad live in paris france . i m 24 year old . if you want friendship with me . contect on my gmail or my numbar my gmail is *** and my numbar is *** thanks i am waiting your ansar ;

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Raza asad wrote:

HY !
       i am RAZA asad live in paris france . i m 24 year old . if you want friendship with me . contect on my gmail or my numbar my gmail is ******** and my numbar is ********* thanks i am waiting your ansar ;

For you own safety please do not post personal information on the open forum.

ok thanks my friend!

Raza asad wrote:

ok thanks my friend!

You can send PM by all means.