Looking for friends!!! British In Paris x

Hi everyone

I'm nadine, and arrived back in Paris yesterday. I  was an Aupair here 2 years ago and have now returned to be a nanny and English teacher.

I'm looking for friends around my age or older to hang out with. I enjoy walks, cinema, bars etc!

Just feeling a bit on the lonely side!! Hehe. Even today I'm not doing anything!!

Contact me!

Nadinemac wrote:

Hi everyone

I'm nadine, 29 years old and arrived back in Paris yesterday. I  was an Aupair here 2 years ago and have now returned to be a nanny and English teacher.

I'm looking for friends around my age or older to hang out with. I enjoy walks, cinema, bars etc!

Just feeling a bit on the lonely side!! Hehe. Even today I'm not doing anything!!

Contact me!

I'm currently living in the belleville area

Hi Nadine.....

Lets meet up, i will send you PM so we can make appointment when and where to meet up, Im new here so dont know many places yet to hang out.

hi,

i looking for a friends who speak english around a coffe,i like paris,moviestars,musem,walking

and travel too

do you interested about me?

I'm very friendly and very cool with people

thank you

vitoria
bye bye

Hi nadine
Im Mary and i will be moving to Paris next year to be with my fiancee. Im 23 yesss but I really want to meet new people and hopefully new friends :)) Have a great day always

Hi everybody,
I am a french girl, I live in Paris and I'm looking for english or american friends to talk with and hang out with.
I need to practice my english and for someone to practice their french!We could meet for coffee and I could introduce you to my friends!
So don't hesitate to contact me!
Looking for female friends only, sorry guys! ;)

Hi Daphne!
I may not fit the bill of American or British but I think we could help each-other out! I'm moving to Paris in exactly one week, my email address is [email protected]. So let me know if you could meet up!
/Louise

hey ladies :))
you can also add my fb account so we can talk ^_^ would love to have new friends in Paris so it would not be hard for me to stay there for a long time. Hope to see you all this October :)

xoxo
Mary

Dear Nadine
How are you?
I'm Audrey, I'm 29 and I live in Paris (17).
It would be great if we could see us each others this week or next week.
Keep me posted.

Hi  ladies,

I'm french girl living in paris, and i'd like to meet new friends ( english speakers, female only :) ) to practice my english. I will help you in french if you want... plz keep me posted.

hello

The same as you. I'm french and I would like to speak english with another girls (only girls :) ) to upgrade my english level. I'm leaving Paris in two weaks to move with my boyfriend in another countryso, it will be great if somebody is interessed about this idea. Of course we can speak frech as well.

hi there,
my wife and I both are English speaking and live in paris 17th. If you are still looking for English speaking friends. We are both up for it. So PM us

Hi there! I am a Belgian girl, who lived in the UK for 8 years and been in Paris for nearly 3! I am always keen to meet new people, especially foreigners/english speakers as I know how it feels like when you first get here and you don't know anyone! Let me know if you want to meet up! Could show you around a bit as well if you're interested...! Ann-Catherine :)

Hello =)

Still wanna meet people? I'm Ange, 26 ...I'm back in France after 2 years in Korea...I want to hang out with new friends =)

Let me join you girls =)

Hello Nadine ..

Hi everyone.....contact me if your still looking friends etc....need to meet new people and just reading some of these posts now!! I'm rubbish!!

Haha. Facebook is nadine mccalla. Email [email protected].

Salman
Looking for English Speaking friends
salmannextstep at gmail dot com

Regards

Salman

dusyantnr wrote:

hi there,
my wife and I both are English speaking and live in paris 17th. If you are still looking for English speaking friends. We are both up for it. So PM us

Hi Nadine,

New to this website and just back from a weekend in london. Decide to improve my english so if you are still up for making friends, am in.
Happy new year btw and best wishes!

Thanks

Happy New Year   

Regards

Salman Khan

Hi Nadine! I trust since you posted in July you have made boat loads of friends but if you still want other european friends to hang out with in Paris just let me know!
kind regards
marilyne

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

AM NIGERIAN HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA FOR 2 YEAR,PRESENTLY IN NIGERIA LAGOS, AM PLANING TO MOVE TO FRANCE IN COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW AM KEEN TO HOOK UP WITH ANY LADY OR GUY THAT SPEAK ENGLISH AM 29YRS OLD...THIS MY MAIL [email protected]

@ AMOO > Can you lower caps here on the forum please? Actually writing in caps lock on the forum means shouting and your post may not appear too much friendly.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team

ok thanks priscilla...

Hey!
Are you still looking for English speaking friends? Hi there,
I just arrived in Paris (2 nights ago) from Illinois, USA. I am a PhD student at Univ of Illinois and have been studying there since 2009.  Here, I will be advancing my PhD research at the Univ of Paris-Sud. Basically, I am looking for new friends and people to speak English with :) Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you would like to have a short conversation sometime soon. All the best!

have sent you message to your box thanks

deleted