Meeting people from different cultures !

Hi !

I am a french student and I am interested in meeting people from different countries...So if you are in the same case, tell me ,)We can take a coffee/tea as you like !

salut~ :)

je suis une etudiante. j'habite a paris.
je suis tres interessee pour discuter, me faire des amis.
si tu veux , contacte moi:)
voici, mon e-mail: meng.margaux@gmail.com

hi, im from Bangladesh. I would love to meet people from diffrent culture. u can e-mail me if u want to meet for a coffe or tea
my e-mail- cboyez@yahoo.com

Hello Menggg -> Could you please write in english on this English Speaking forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi,,i spent 5 yrs in uk after completing my masters nd moved to france few months ago..i love to meet,talk and make frienship in france.,i am very easy going person and interested to share my thoughts nd sense of humour...i live in cergy,paris...thx..

Hi there

We are a group of south africans and we all over europe. We all speak english.

Join us for a saffas theme party - "A night at the movies"

If you are interested in attending the reunion please send me an email to saffas[at]hotmail.co.za so I can address you a letter with all the details.

RSVP by 1Aug 2013 Please!!!!!

Invite your friends all over europe and lets have a big fat party!

facebook.com/events/585127528172941/

Regards
leetiep

Hello leetiep.

In order to get more replies, you may post your advert in the Activities in Paris section.

Thanks

Karen :)

Hi Karen

Thanks for your help!!

Have a nice day :)
Leetiep

Hi I'm a female Traveling Artist new to Paris and I am interested to have a coffee and exchange stories with you, to know more about me pls visit my world travel blog - walked.bysio.net

;)

HEY i'm ayoub i'm from algeria I like what you said so and i'm interesting to know you

hi

Hello imranfreeman.

Would you mind introducing yourself to the other members?

Thanks

Karen :)

you are great.i also want to meet new people,make new frands

@ imranfreeman: A few words about you as an introduction might help i guess. Don't you think so ;)

Hi Nathalie :) Im Mary, will be moving to Paris nxt year and hope to meet new friends :) how are you?

hello,where u stay in france.i also from bangladesh i stay in paris almost two years.if u want we can be friend

Hi I am traveling in France and i will be in Paris for to days
My name is arun i am Indian i love to meet different culture people
Sharing life spending quality time
If you want we can spend some time i speak French and English
Take care see you soon if you like it
Bye

I am pleased to hear your request, I am studying french here in zimbabwe and would like to meet those in france and share our different cultural information.

Can you help me some money financially  to buy a laptop please if possible

Rameshkamunihcu at gmail.com

Hi

My name is Matt. I'm from Canada. Working in paris now and wanting to find some friends. How long are you studying in paris for?

hi everyone  :top:

Ca va?

Hi Nathalie, how are you? Im Hits from Peru and I´d like to take a caffee with you to meet you and share experiences, cultures, etc. Take care!!