New in Paris and would like to meet people

Hello All,

I have just moved in Paris for work reasons and I hardly know anyone here. I come from Greece originally and speak English fluently as I lived 5 years in the UK.
So, I am looking to meet people in Paris. If you are interested to meet up and have a coffee, please let me know.
I can also speak French, but not fluently yet.

Vicky

Hey Vicky,

I'm Mélanie and I'm french. We can meet up if you want! I could show you Paris and introduce you to some friends :)
xxx
Mélanie

Hi Vicky

I have also arrived in Paris very recently and like you, don't know anyone here so definitely keen to meet up for a coffee and chat ;)

Cheers
Lee

Hi all dear!!
I'm Barbara, italian, speaking fluently english and french!
I have been living in Paris since 5 years yet!
I'd be happy to meet you for a chat "a coffee" like we say in Italian :-)
write me a message and i'll provide my personal details!

Ciao!
Barbara
see you soon!
what about this thursday at 19h metro saint paul?

Hai is anyone still interested for some
Coffe this saturday!

Hello everyone,
I'm Maud, french.
Due to my studies, I did several trips abroad for years. I understand perfectly the feeling to be in a foreign country, far from friends and family, and looking for meeting new persons/friends.
I'd be glad to be here for you, as others were here for me abroad.
I'd be very happy to help you improve your french as well. :)
Send me inbox.

Bisous. Maud.

Hi! My names gemma and I will be in Paris on Sunday as I have just took a job as an au pair over there. I'd love to meet new people I am from North Yorkshire in England and 24 year old, x

Gemma i sent u a message to ur inbox

Hi guys, i'm lynn - 28 and just moved to paris for work. I'm away this week on a work trip but i would love to meet you guys when i'm back!

I'm in Paris from 30/9 till 8/10... would you be keen to meet up?

you are welcome in the capital of light

Hi guys!

Just moved to Paris from Athens about a week ago! Trying eagerly to find accommodation!

u are welcome gfr in ur homeland paris is knowen as beauty and charming place to live i'm chef restaurent in paris if u are always interessted let me know and good luck for ur staying :)

u are welcome mkj19 in the capital of light :)

Hi!
I am new in Paris too and would really like to meet some people, figured out Paris is not that fun when you are alone here! :)
Write me :)

Hi All,
I am new in Paris as well. I ve moved from London. Anyone interested to catch up?
Regards,
Oxana

Hi. Ylia19 welcome. And you will certainly make many expat friends.

Hi,

I'm new in Paris as well, been here for about two weeks now. I'm from Durban, South Africa and speak fluent english. Would love to meet new people to talk to,as my french isn't that good yet and i don't know many people here :( . I usually go down to one of the frog pubs to watch the rugby or football...so would love to make some new friends. Private message me if you'd like to meet sometime.

Cheers.
Jayson

Hey - I am in the same boat - and would love to meet some girls who have moved here too and would love more friends here to feel more at home. :)  I am in a great relationship here but I really miss my girls!  I work from home and the language is such a barrier so was told about this site - let me know if we can get together and swap stories.

HI
Hello Vicky, how are you?
Im NIHAL, . I live in paris since 3 years, originaly Im from Marocco.
Id would like to meet up with you if you are still interested... It would be nice to have someone who can talk to
I speake frensh english and arabic

Hi:

I also just moved to Paris, with my boyfriend, and want to make some friendships with girls who just moved to Paris , or have been here for a while. 

let me know if we can get together.

Leen

Hey...

I have just moved to Paris from Romania and would love to make some new friends. I am out this week for holidays but would be back next week. Send me a message and we can fix on a cafe/bar. :)

Hi
I just moved to paris few month ago but don't know anybody here :( and would love to meet to people, make new friends :)

Hi, I am also new in Paris, would like to meet new people :)

Hi all,

I am in for a meetup and make new friends :)
keep me informed

Hello ever one .. Im here on a vacation ,, im going to stay 3 day at paris .. Hope to meet people and go around and see paris  ,,, for a fast respond u can tweet me @faho00ody

Hello, my name is Fahad, and I'm in Paris since Sep 12.
I'm a saudi ,
I like Paris, everything in this city makes me feels that I'm 100 years back in time.

Ready to meet up.

Hi all!

i'm living in Paris since a while and ready to catch up in this lovely city!

Cheers

Hello!

About to move to Paris in the next month. Hoping to meet some wonderful new friends!!

Originally from South Africa and lived in Miami, USA for the last 2 years. Any one here have kids?

We are planning to live around district 78, maybe Maurepas area. Anyone near there??

any one interested for a drink tomorrow afternoon at paris ?

Its been a month i arrived in paris. Currently in Ladefense. Would really like to meet new people and make friends. I just moved from India to Paris for work. So guys lets meet up and have a great time.

Hi

I have also arrived in Paris 2 months ago & also don't know anyone here so definitely I would like to meet up for a coffee and chat

see you :)

I am french, I think I'm much older than u, would like to meet u and have coffee together as u said :)

yeah sure i would be glad to take a coffee with some 1

Anyone to meet up for tomorrow evening for a drink ??  This city is super

Hi Steph,

I am Ahmed Egyptian engineer 28 years old, In Paris since last november, I am here for work also I will be glad to go for a coffee in Parisian coffee shop & as we are in the week-end we can meet today, send me a private message to exchange phone numbers if it's ok with you for today otherwise I will meet a friend in sunday afternoon you are welcomed at any time.

Have a nice day & see you soon,

Ahmed

hi steph,
i am paul and i am indian living in paris from 2009.what abt to share a good evening together with a cup of coffee or anything you prefer to!
paul