To the lady Living in Rehab with her son

I'm Ok thanks alot.I'm happy you and your son are well. I hope you'll get used to the place soon. I'm married and have 2 daughters we have a flat in Nasr City. My family is in Egypt while I'm in KSA. They are actually spending the mid-year holidays in my village of origin with my mother. M y daughters are 8 and 5 years old.How about you? Can I know more about you?
what time can you be online?

Hi Egy-teacher
This is the public forum, better send her a private message.

egy_teacher wrote:

I'm Ok thanks alot.I'm happy you and your son are well. I hope you'll get used to the place soon. I'm married and have 2 daughters we have a flat in Nasr City. My family is in Egypt while I'm in KSA. They are actually spending the mid-year holidays in my village of origin with my mother. M y daughters are 8 and 5 years old.How about you? Can I know more about you?
what time can you be online?

Very interested story?
Are we going to know " more about her" HERE, in the forum?
Maybe we could help!

sorry every body.I know that this is not the proper place for my message, but I am trying to send her private but the site would not allow it, I don't know why...Sorry again for all who read my PRIVATE message

Please read the anti spam system rules:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Thank you.

egy_teacher wrote:

sorry every body.I know that this is not the proper place for my message, but I am trying to send her private but the site would not allow it, I don't know why...Sorry again for all who read my PRIVATE message

As a new member, you have a limited number of private messages. This is available also, if you COPY and PASTE the same message to many persons.
When I was a beginer here, the same happened with me, so I wrote complaining, I opened a new topic with this subject... and so on!

Hello i am from morocco and like to make new friends.if interested kindly leave me a message

Welcome, Mahmoud74!
By the way, I love Casablanca!

Welcome to Egypt Mahmoud
i like to have friend from Morocco