Find a job

Hello
I am seeking a job to be able to move to mauritius... I will be thankful to Any idea or anyone who can oriente me how to do it
Thank you

Hello, as from Board of Investment page. Hope this helps.

http://www.investmauritius.com/faqs/occ … ermit.aspx

Under which status can I apply for an Occupation permit and what are the criteria attached?

Applications for an Occupation permit can be submitted in any the following three categories:

Investor: The business activity should generate a turnover exceeding MUR 4 million annually with an initial investment of USD 100,000 per investor or its equivalent in freely convertible foreign currency.

In case there is more than one investor, the turnover criteria should apply in respect of each applicant (i.e. MUR 8 million for two applicants, MUR 12 million for three applicants, and so on)

Professional: Basic salary should exceed MUR 60,000 monthly. However, the basic salary for the category of Professional in the ICT Sector should exceed MUR 30, 000 monthly. For all applications submitted prior to 31 October 2015, the salary threshold of MUR 45,000 still applies.

Self Employed: Income from the business activity should exceed MUR 600,000 annually for the first two years of activity with an initial investment of USD 35,000 or its equivalent in freely convertible foreign currency.

The annual income has been increased from MUR 600,000 to MUR 1,200,000 as from the third year of activity.

How do I submit my application for an Occupation Permit?

As investor or a self-employed individual, you need to come in person at the address hereunder with your relevant documents to submit your application:

Board of Investment
Work & Live Department
4th Floor Sterling House
Lislet Geoffroy Street
Port Louis

As professional, you need to be accompanied by the HR Manager of the company or his representative.

Hi Imadsaad and welcome on board,

I guess you should post more information about your diplomas and professional experience ... and you should also post in the jobs in Mauritius section ?

hope this will help a bit

Julien