Internship In tourism and hospitality

Hi there,

I am an international student from Cape Town studying at Rushmore business school for my degree in tourism management. I am currently looking to do internships in this field from April-August 2016. I'm open to intern in any area of the tourism and hospitality field as i'd like to experience all.

If anyone has opportunities for me or knows of places where i am able to intern - please inbox me or leave a comment.

Thanks in advance
Sarah Courtis

Do try Heritage Awali hotel, in the south or Shanti Maurice. They do offer accommodation to international students.

Dear Sarah,
Hello,
Regarding your internship in Mauritius,how far have you been sucessful?.As I too am  a student o Hotel management in india & planning to intern in Mauritius. i would be thankful  if you share your experience & guide me too.

Regards
Kunal

pls contact me on xxx tks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kishoreji,

Kindly send the code also & which is the best time to speak to you?

this is a mobile number you can ring during bus hours. tks

Kishoreji

Kindly send ur no in a pvt msg

DO YOU HAVE A MOBILE NUMBER OR EMAL I.D???

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.

Please would you send me a personal message.

Hi there Sarah!
I have a few contacts in the industry. I can possibly try to assist you on this one.
Let me know if you would like that.
Kind Regards
R,

Hello sarah

Henessy PARK hotel in ebene was looking for internship program. It is located at ebene where actually my  office is. contact me for more info.

Regards
Rishi

Dear Sarah, contact me at La Cle des Champs best well known restaurant among VVIP in Mauritius.
My name is Dev

Hi,
I have a small guest house and I am looking for someone to look after it.If you are interested plse send me a mail ;xxx
Johnny

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Removal gmail ad. Please do not share your private contact details on the forum, you may do so via the private messaging system.

Hello everyone,

@ Johnny, i suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section of the website so that qualified candidates may get in touch.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Johnny.

If you are still looking for a reliable, trustworthy candidate to run your guesthouse please let me know.
Thank you

Hi,
Still looking.Where are you based?

rgds,
Johnny

Phoenix in front of Jumbo

Hi

Yes still looking .Based in India...

Regards

Hu John,

Friends of mine want to apply.
Husband and wife team. Looking to relocate this year.

Regards