What are Best Coffee Shops, Lounges and Restaurants?

I'm still trying various coffee shops, lounges and restaurants and would like feedback on the best that Cairo has to offer.  Particularly in the Zamalek, downtown Cairo and Maadi areas but also New Cairo and 6th of October as well.  I realize that I could search the Internet but prefer personal honest feedback so I can develop my list and have specific places to always go (while always experiencing new places) with local friends that I meet, to include relatives and friends when they come to visit!  My definition of a really good place is based on several factors:
1. Service quality
2. Quality and taste of coffee, drinks and food
3. Price
4. Quality and service of sheesha
Thanks!

best place for cafee and shisha is mohandseen area

Where specifically?

Hello there,

I can recommend also in Rehab city compound.  There's a lot of coffee shops inside the compound. I used to hve coffee / shisha near mall 1.

Thanks.

Thanks, Emskie. I haven't been to Rehab city yet

@adventureguy8, my favorite spots in zamalek are pottery and L'Aroma. They're both great with good food and good internet for working. They both have a good menu and the only difference is that L'aroma does not have hookah which im not picky about. both these cafés also have branches is maadi on Street 9 as well as plenty of other really cool restaurants and cafes within that same street. Let me know how it goes

Hi
well to be honest, finding all in one go is a bit of a challenge
here things are like alpha and omega... plus and minus
in Egypt i have learned to cme to terms and conditions of reality that
you have to have some compromises when seeking quality and service
but don't let that put you off...
Rehab city has few interesting cofee lounges at the food court
Zamalek and maadi have plenty you wont get lost
Best Oriental foul and falafel is a genious place called "Medina Monourra" in almaza
if you are into trying out this stuffing lol
If you seeking restaurants, well Maadi still have few great ones all knows it
or just go to festival city try out
Mori sushi
Tamara
Or mince burger
If you go to City stars then try out Ted's there a great place
Best place to eat sea food is in Naser city
at "TA TA" yeh you read it right... lol
enjoy Egypt

Your welcome...

The District Mall In Sheraton Heliopolis includes good Cafe shops and Restaurants

Thanks Nabil, I'll try Mohandseen, but I'm primarily looking for places in Maai area since that is where I live.  But I also like to get away from Maadi sometimes.

Some one told me there's a place called sufy in zamalek that's nice
Let me know ur feedback if you go
There's Arkan and tevoli in october they have good options there
Looking for your personal feedback

Left bank in zamalek is really nice, its on the Nile, a bit more expensive than most places but really nice and good service