Al Rehab City Sporting Club

Hello everybody,
I am Estonian female moving to Cairo after 1 month for work and will stay in Rehab city. At the moment I am doing my own little research about activities out there. My main target is to find a nice gym. Actually I have found only 2 options by now, a ladies gym in Mall 1 and Rehab Sporting Club. I read about Mall 1 gym, but the feedback was not very encouraging. I have heard that only property owners can join the sporting club, is it true? Can I join the club if I am renting in Rehab, and what would the monthly, 3 months, 6 months, or a year membership cost? If I have missed some earlier posts with the same information already provided, please kindly guide me. :)
Many thanks,
H

Only club members can use the gym at the rehab club. You can get a temporary membership, their phone number is 0226070557.

Thanks for your information.
I am not in Cairo yet, so I will call them on my arrival.
I am sure Rehab is full of expat who rent their places, so I am still hoping anybody has become a member and can provide some more information about the sporting club.
I checked their website also, but unfortunately itŽs in Arabic and I did not get much help.
I am mainly interested to find a quiet and safe place for jogging. In sporting club the have 1 km path that sound very suitable for me. If anybody goes jogging outside the club and knows some other places, I would appreciate.
thanks a million :)

Hey Bamboocha i know it is too late to tell but u have many options as 1st or 5th districts ; )

Hi Shouki,
I will definitely check your advice.
Thanks a million. :)

hello bamboocha, i have an estonian friend who also lives in rehab. anyways the gym in mall 1 are only for females and the gym in the club is for anybody who lives in rehab whether its property owned or rented. 01113736556 this is my numb if you need anything else in rehab or any place out of rehab, you got me to help you whenever you want. you're welcome here

thank you

thanks omarsamy,

I appreciate your help.

:)

no probs :D