Membership card Al Rehab sportsclub

Is it be possible to become a member from the Al Rehab Sportsclub if you are not a resident in Al Rehab? ( We will be living in Madinaty) How much does a family membership costs? It is mainly to use the pool.

no, it's not possible. to be a member you must either be renting an apartment in the city or own one. You will have to show documentation proving same. so if you're neither then it's impossible.

I know that there should be a club in Madinaty, not sure if its finished and working yet or not!!

check it up...

you can also check with the administrative office in the rehab club and see if they'll allow you to use it, as you are a resident of Madinaty..double check with them and see if they'll allow it. Again bring proof that you're a resident of the city. Maybe they'll make an exception. Good luck

Hi
There is a sports club in Madinaty, I moved here a month ago, away at the mo, it has a gym, tennis and kids activities, I enquired about a pool and was advised an outdoor 25mtr pool is opening in July. I will check upon my return

Just remembering that we are in EGypt - did you ask which July!!!

ROFL..good one biffy.

there is a summer membership for non resident people in elrehab,also if the pool in madinaty club isn't yet open you can complain about it in madinaty administration and they give you temporary membership in elrehab club.i live in elrehab if anyone needs anyhelp and this is my number 01062220300

Biffy,

Now that is funny, like it!
Smiling Col

I was walking from there he went to every day to work and did not see any club the city under construction

what about Madinaty club,if i am not a member and i want to enter, how can i obtain a membership card or even to enter any day?

Hello Don, I am currently enquiring about the Madinaty Sports club. If anyone can advice where I can get passport type photo's taken quickly it would help. I think if you sign up for 6 months plus it's 150/month. I will find out about day passes and guests entrance,,,,,,,,,and if the pool is complete yet

thanks alot :)

Dear all, as Biffy said check in which year the pool is to be built, then add 2 more.........,and don't forget the owners of Madinaty are the  same as Rehab.......

And by the way, I managed to join the Rehab club without any necessary paperwork, you just have to shout a lot........

Good luck....