Swimming (Maadi, Katameya,Nasr City,Heliopolis)

I like swimming. I don't want to be a member of any sporting club. Where can I swim for reasonable fee?

you can have a dayuse in any hotel where u can enjoy ur day swimming & hanging by the pool

yes he right u can have a day use in any Hotel in order to swim, but it will be starting from 150 per person till 450 LE.
but from my small point of view i guess u wont find normal swimming pool in maadi as its my area am living now and in nasr city as i had a flat b4 in this area too.
look i have membership in heliopolis club and shams club and zohour club and also now i have in maadi club plus i will soon in wadi degla club and as far as  i  know that they never let any one without membership 2 enjoy,but there are like sport membership by almost 4000 LE annual in maadi club to enjoy every thing, and there is olympic pool in maadi but it wont be so private as its for all.

thanks for info

What about the city center (Around Downtown, up to Gizah...) ? I've heard of a public swimming pool with ridiculous entrance fee somewhere between Saad Zaghloul and Mohammed Naguib but I never could find it. The person who told me this is a Canadian woman and she could enter and swim but she had to insist a bit. anybody heard about it ?

if u would like there is an offer in E- zee sports club in maadi ring road its 50 LE per day to enjoy pool and all plus dinner costs 75 LE free included in the offer.

Would you please give us the full address for this club??? thanks:)

go to sports.e-zee.com

otlobmall.com/E-Zee-Sports-Center-Offer/pr/0a61f337-0e0b-4e45-bd87-9d1b9371b91e

and the address will be

behind Cadbury's factory - Ring Road _ carrefour way - maadi

http://www.otlob.com/offers/E-ZeeSports/masrawy.htm for the offer site

Nabila Hotel Swimming Pool , Mohandiseen , Cairo
Name: Nabila Hotel Swimming Pool
Facility: Swimming Pool
Category: Health & Fitness
Address:4 Gamaet El Dewal El Arabeya St.
Area:Mohandiseen
City:Cairo , Egypt
Telephone:33030302
Open:10am - 6pm

the cheapest day-use in Cairo for only 40LE.

Thank you for this!! When I am in Cairo I am living almost next door.

You welcome , wish u Enjoy life in all Egypt:D

sharawy wrote:

i can invent you to hotel which i work in it if you like and this in maadi if you want send to me at this mail [email protected]

lol invent her??? u mean like a machine?

dude she is married and she doesn't even know you

how would u invite her???

and btw
why would they contact u??  lol

did u take a look on the topic  please remember ..this is not a dating forum
?

Hi john25!

Your friend is "gone"! I guess it's time to concentrate on the initial topic ;)

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi john25!

Your friend is "gone"! I guess it's time to concentrate on the initial topic ;)

Regards
Armand

haha
you are the man :)

Arabella Country Club, in kattameya area, not crowd, youcan eat at a reasonable price, the day use for the pool and gym is 100 L.E.
Enjoy
G.

EGP 37 Instead of EGP 75 for a Day Pass to the Pool, Gym, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room at Amarante Golf City
Amarante Golf City, Obour

- Premium swimming pool, children's pool, gym, sauna and steam room
[Moderated]

darendeal.com

Tested for you. :)

The swimming pool at the Madi Club (Nadi Maadi), in the middle of Maadi, but not far from the metro station "Maadi", 3 minutes by taxi. Insist that you want the Nadi Maadi, because those thugs could bring you to another club 10 km away.

Entrance: 25 EGP without discussion.
Really crowded and not really fit for sunbath.
But it's possible to swim your lengths.
The scene is sometimes quite funny, crowded with families and youth.

Open every day from 12:00 untill 3:30 PM except Friday (until 4:30). Opening specially for women from 10:00 to 12:00 on Saturday and, if I remember well, on Tuesday.

I have heard about a swimming pool in Sayda Zeinab, very cheap (I just need to swim, nothing else), at "markez es shaab", does it tell sth to anybody ?

markez shabab is a youth club, if you use yellow pages you will find some, but not in Saad Saghloul.

markez es shaab,Sayda Zeinab is not recommended for Expats specially ladies.

There is a places on the Kornish El Nile named Nile Country Club, at the south of Maadi 15 min by car , and it is a bit cheap ,clean and strongly recommended for Expats as the privacy is respected.

If U need any info about It just tell me ,I can help

Thanks for the info. I will let you know.

Tested for you :)

I finally found the place.
The swimming pool is located at "Markez shebab zeinhoum" close to Sayda Zeinab metro station (5 minutes by taxi - 3 pounds).
The problem is not that much it is "not recommeded to expats" but that it is a real sporting spot. Meaning that if you don't swim in a quite professional way, people will swim over you. I made my 20 lenghts of 50 meters but really, if you are going there for leasure, this is not the right place. Nevertheless it was great. Cafetaria open with all kind of beverages, there is even a stand for eating after the sporting effort.
Entrance: 10 egyptian pounds.
Open every day from 10:00 to 16:00.
I asked but there is no reserved time period for women.
A friend of mine who is canadian told me she could swim there but after long negociation with the staff and on the 8th reserved corridor of the pool. Actually the key word there is "performance".

good job Davor M.
I will check it soon

got to visit soon :)