Qualified Social Worker

I have a degree in social work and a registered manager qualification. Now living in Mauritius I would love to share my experience and knowledge and learn new skills. My expertise primarily is in working with disabled children and their families. I have also worked in fostering and adoption.
Can anyone give advice on how I might find work?

Hi tinauk,

Can you tell us what kind of jobs are you looking for? Are you willing to find social work? I also invite you to read the article Finding a job in Mauritius.

Regards,
Naomi.

Hi I would like very much to be able to work with disabled children and their families again. In England I assessed children and wrote plans to manage unwanted behaviours so that schools, carers and parents could manage children's behaviour consistently. I also worked with individuals to help them understand why children behaved in the way they did.
But I am open to anything in the health and social work area. I have a wide range of experience in disability care.
I have a resident permit and do not need a visa to work.

I also have experience in managing care homes and have the registered managers qualification