Offer for a struct. engineer at abu dhabi

Hi all,

Is  aed15k pm basic salary with aed 2.1k pm for transport and aed 88k pa for housing allowance a good package for family status of unlimited contract in Abu Dhabi? I have more than six years working experience and 2+ years experience in the position/field that I am offered.

I am moving to Abu Dhabi with my family in Nov - Dec this year, my son is an infant ( < 2 years old), could you give me more information about accommodation and transportation if my office located in Al Reem island?

Please advise. Thanks

Prasetyo wrote:

Hi all,

Is  aed15k pm basic salary with aed 2.1k pm for transport and aed 88k pa for housing allowance a good package for family status of unlimited contract in Abu Dhabi? I have more than six years working experience and 2+ years experience in the position/field that I am offered.

I am moving to Abu Dhabi with my family in Nov - Dec this year, my son is an infant ( < 2 years old), could you give me more information about accommodation and transportation if my office located in Al Reem island?

Please advise. Thanks

Since you have accommodation and transportation allowance, it's an acceptable offer, but Al Reem island is an expensive area and I don't think you can find any apartments in your budget. So try to find any nearby areas like Salam Street or Hamdan.

Ok thanks shanafashyaana for your information and suggestion.

Cheers,
Pras

Prasetyo wrote:

Ok thanks shanafashyaana for your information and suggestion.

Cheers,
Pras

You are welcome :):top: