Looking for job opportunities in Mauritius Island

Hi,

Good day,
Im Yvonita R. Baybay, I wish to work in Mauritius Island.
Im been working as a general nurse in the Philippines for more than 20 yrs. I newly found the island and it sounds very inviting to me. I hope I can find any job, Im capable with in this wonderful island. Thank you and hope to hear any favorable response soon.

Sincerely,
Yvonita

Hi Yvonita! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the discussion on the Mauritius forum.

I suggest you to have a look at the Life in Mauritius guide - the Visas section and work section. There are lot of informations and useful links.

You may view other threads on the Mauritius forum.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Dear Madame,

Thanks Maam for your guidance. I hope I can find soon.

Sincerely,
    Yvonita

Hi,
Not many Philipinas around, met couple of them in church who work as nurses. Keep trying.

Dear Sir Terence,

I Love to work in that place, I have two sons who are nurses too. Can you help me find one since Ive limited knowledge regarding this matter. Thank you so much for the encouragement.  I hope I can find a sponsor soon.

Kind regards,

Yvonita

Sir,

May I know how can i find my employer?

yvonita

Hi Yvonita,

Please don't call me Sir. We are all here to help expats trying to move to Mauritius. If you look up at the previous posts there are some job search site mentioned. However I have again mentioned below. Please go thru all the previous posts so that you will understand the criteria required to get work permit in Mauritius. I have mentioned some job search sites for you.

Try these sites

http://www.orange.mu/annonces/http://www.jobseek.com.mu/index.phphttp://www.maurjobs.com/index.phphttp://www.dcdm-rs.com/http://www.maujobs.intnet.mu

Terence

Hi Yvonita, the best would be to get in touch straight away with hospitals/clinics via their website; usually there is a link for recruitment. Our friend Google should be able to give you a list :)
Hope this helps!
Arlette

I love to but i dont know how. can you please help me?

Hi yvonita, you just type Hospitals in Mauritius on Google. You will find their names and websites. :)

Thank you very much CHRISTINE for giving me that idea. Merry Christmas.

Hello Yvonita

Right now, you can try Apollo Bramwell Hospital or Fortis Darne. Just google them under mauritius and get the details.

Good Morning.
Thank you so much for your guidance.

Merry Christmas to you too, Yvonita! :)

I wish you good luck for your job seach.

Hello Yvonita,

I would advise you to contact Fortis Clinic Darné in Mauritius, because in Mauritius  the Government hospitals are not well paid,manu nurses are leaving to other countries such as England, Ireland go for the clinic you love to work.

thank you so much for advise given. merry xmas Maam

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and your family

I remaina t your disposal for any query

Regards

Hi joji mathai > this is an old thread. I suggest you to create a new topic and introduce yourself on the Mauritius forum.

Thank you.
Christine

I hear about Mauritius a lot .I love that island .I just completed my graduation and work in a bank, i wold like to work there . if there any chance to get there

Hai dear,                my name is joji, from, kerala india, i need a job in mauritius, please help me, contact: [email protected],  mobile;+918943207903 ,

@joji > you should post an advert in the jobs in Mauritius section. Thank you.

Dear christin,:)

My name is Asha am origin from Mauritus and working as spa therapist in 5* hotel in united Arab emirate since 2010.
I want to come back Mauritus if i found spa therapist job in the same field.If you know some vacant please let me know:D
This is my email address [email protected]

thanks

Hi  asha dookhee,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section, with details of your qualifications and skills. This might help.

Thank you,

David.

okie thanks:)

A warm Hello to evry one

Request & welcomng ur kind guidence

I am working in Banking sector on Manager position..Looking for oppurtunity in mauritius..I love to work on Beutiful island.

will greatful to one those who will help & guide for placement

Pls guide

Montu4u

The best plan for you would be to first check out the Govt immigration website to see if you can get a visa or work permit.

Hi...David

Hello Montu4u. :)

To note that David forms part of the Expat.com Team.

For your job search, I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section. It shall help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks to all of u for ur kind suggestions.....Will follow path as u all suggested.
If on personal note nyone help will appreciate !
I am having 7 years of sales & finanace experiance
worked in Tw/Car/Home/Mordgage/Business loans sectors

Pls suggest

Hi,

I am looking for a job in mauritius either in accounting or teaching. Just to add i have got my teaching license from PSSA and i am also pursuing ACCA in mauritius so would love to work in corporate as well.

Hi binitasheth,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please post your resume in the Teaching jobs in Mauritius and maybe in the Accounting job offers in Mauritius section as it might help please :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

My name is Jimmy Louis.I am an American citizen living in New york city.I would like to obtain a position in the Human services field overseas.I have a BA in Human service and psychology.I am looking forward to work in that beautiful island such as Mauritius Island.I speak french and english fluently.Hoping to hear from you soon .thanks !

Hi Jimmy Louis,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to browse through the section jobs in Mauritius and post your cv in the sector which suits you the best.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi ,

This is Zulon pal fm BD.
i need the job in merchandising dept at apparels/ garments / buying house .

how can i will go Mauritius as service holder.

your great help will be highly appreciated .

Thanks ,
Zulon pal

Hi Zulon,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi David,
Many thanks for mail .
now i m working in Qhabollo Fashion Inc(Buying House) as Merchandising Manager .
i want to shift from Bangladesh to Mauritius at Merchandising dept . in Apparels/Garments / Buying Huse .
Can u pls advise to me , how can i will go to Mauritius ???
wait ur great help.
Have a nice day .
Thanks ,
Zulon

Hi Zulon,

I invite you to browse through the different threads on the Mauritius forum. This might be helpful in having some answers to your questions.

Good luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hello
my name is hansini
i'm looking for a part time job meanwhile just to kill time till my hsc results

Hi hansinimaya,

Can you please post a detailed ad in the Jobs in Mauritius section.

Thank you :)

Priscilla
Expat.com team