Filipino preparing for work in Da Nang

I'm preparing for a work being a graphic artist and a photographer at a certain resort in Da Nang. The reason I learned about the job is that a Vietnamese friend of mine shared it to me last 2 weeks. It went fast. I sent my resume last week then yesterday I got my initial interview. So far, I think it went well. As someone who has already gone to Da Nang, I think everything would be more than fine. The place, the people, weather, everything! I can't wait to be there once again.

Just that...

I'm thinking about how can I get to the Da Nang without going through a lot of process in the papers and all. I just don't know. I wasn't recruited by an agency or anything. I've been hired directly by the company. I don't know. I'm worried about the visas, requirements, work permits, bla bla bla.. What kind of process shall I have to go through? I'm pretty sure it won't be like most of the OFW's. What shall I do? I want to be there as soon as possible. Maybe in first week of July. Please help me! Thanks in advance!

Hi, there is Foreigner help office at Bach Dang st, near Han Market, you can come and ask them for help.:)

There is a service of paperwork consultancy at 14 Huynh Tan Phat, Hai Chau, Danang. Search for its' contact.
:top:

Hi There! Have you gone through the process? I am going through these tough paper work. Same as you...directly hired. Good luck to us!