Teaching English private classes.

Simple question - what is considered to be a "reasonable price" to charge students for private or small group English classes?

Yes, I need a native English speaker to talk with me, via phone or meet up for lunch, we can exchange language and I also help you in other matter during in Vietnam as well. Can you consider a reasonable price to offer with such a interesting student?

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Dear Quean,
That is my question. What do you think is a reasonable price to pay for a private English lesson.
As for your own personal requirements I suggest you get two or three friends together and learn/practise English as a group. It is much more fun an efficient this way. To this end I would be very happy to help, but - how much should I charge?

Dear George,

I think if you look around on facebook pages and groups, the prices you find will vary depending on location, the type of English class it is, and the quality of the environment. From what I've seen, Vietnamese locals will pay up to from 1.3 million to 3 million also depending on how many hours within the month they are offered for joining the program.

Louis

800,000 dong a month. 2 classes a week. Each class is 1.5 hours. 12 hours per month. Kids 7-14. This is in Hanoi.

Zep--

George Graham wrote:

Dear Quean,
That is my question. What do you think is a reasonable price to pay for a private English lesson.
As for your own personal requirements I suggest you get two or three friends together and learn/practise English as a group. It is much more fun an efficient this way. To this end I would be very happy to help, but - how much should I charge?

Hello George,
It'd better if I can get two or three friends together to share cost but I prefer new friends because I can combine making new friends with studying English. I suggest we can meet and you decide course fee, my budget around 300-500k per hour.
My email: ***
Best regards,
Que An

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Good idea, so how do I get your email

George Graham wrote:

Good idea, so how do I get your email

By private message, but watch out for scammers and various other naughty people.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct