Starting a Business (LLC) in Da Nang

Hello there,

I'm an Italian commercial photographer and web developer with experience in eCommerce business management.

In August chances are that I might be coming in Vietnam, Da Nang to have a taste of it for a month, and than working on starting a small business in those fields there. Is there anyone that did the same thing and can share the personal experience? Any suggestions about in which area to live (or which one to avoid) in the city? I'm not a party person, but don't even want to live in the middle of nowhere.

I'm also looking for a business lawyer (preferably someone that speak English and have an office in Da Nang ) for few question that wont charge me as much as my Canadian lawyer I don't want to exploit the system, but not even being expolited).

Thank you,

Mauro

hi! Did you have any luck to find one? :-) I'm looking for business lawyer as well, so far I have send about 30 emails, 2 responses - one wanted 15000 usd ( yes ther is 3 "0") and second said thet he will replay soon.

Hello Martahod,

not yet, I've received couple of messages, but still have to send them the whole project, and anyway I wont do anything until I get there. Don't know if you are already there, but if you are not, I suggest you to do the same.

15000 it's quite crazy, had to deal with a  big firm in New York and not even them charged me that much (they used to  charge something like 100$ per email, regardless the topic - damn lawyers).

Are you willing to open a fresh new business there too?

yes and I'm already in Vietnam

Hi,

I am planning to do something like that as well. I am not sure how easy that would be to start a small business, but I will follow your post to get information.

Are you in VN now?

Jsapp, sorry if I get back to you after one month. Anyway, I'm not yet there and I've run some unexpected events that delayed my project. In about a month or so I'll get back into digging to have an overview of the whole thing about opening a business there.

Are you already in Vietnam Jsapp?

MauroScattolini wrote:

Jsapp, sorry if I get back to you after one month. Anyway, I'm not yet there and I've run some unexpected events that delayed my project. In about a month or so I'll get back into digging to have an overview of the whole thing about opening a business there.

Are you already in Vietnam Jsapp?

No, I delayed my trip to VN since I am not clear on what I would be doing there without work. I haven't got any reponses for my job profile online so I thought about spending some more time doing research before heading there. Also, I am figuring out business opportunities as well, so if you are making any firm decision to setup a business then keep me posted. :)

If your looking for a good English speaking lawyer with expertise in setting up business here in VN PM me and I will give you my attorney's contact info. He speaks great Englush, the most honest lawyer I have dealt with anywhere,  and has set up business' for the likes of Starbucks etc.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there,

I'm a vietnamese person lived in Da Nang city, my speciality may be related with your demands. You can inbox to me if you need some advises.

Best wishes,

Minh.