Moving to Sharm by the end of the year 2015

Hi Everyone!  :cheers:

Looking to connect with American females who have married Egyptian men and moved to Sham. I am two years married to my darling husband who is a dual shop owner in Alf Leila Wa Leila, Sharm. Am interested in cultivating possible new friends to establish friendships for when I arrive. Looking at coming to Sharm late December - March 2016.

Hope to talk soon...Menaswife

Hello Menaswife

I'm not married or marrying an Egyptian but I am planning my move over there. Similar to you, I'm hoping to move before the end of 2015. I am from the UK :)

Best regards

Wendy

Hi...any contact with other women who are planning the move?  I'm interested in sharing that perspective of things and whatever will make the transition smoother. ..from a woman's point of view . Look forward to sharing stories or issues we could maybe problem solve with each other  ✈☕🌞📰💻 Lots of planning to do yet!

Sounds like a plan! I'm in contact with a lovely lady on here who has been really helpful. It's a great site and full of really useful info. My move has been in the making for almost a year, now it's just a waiting game and if I could go tomorrow I would do!

Be great to share experiences :)