Looking to move from London to Sharm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan. I currently live in London, England. I am looking to stay in Sharm El Sheikh for a while. I would be going late September early October this year. This is an initial test run for me. I have, ever since I can remember wanted to travel and work.

I have my income kind of sorted, as I am self employed. So I would be working remotely and just living. However, because I have a family who will be with me, and I have other responsibilities in the UK, which makes it a bit more difficult because I will be juggling a lot of things, but I would like to give it a go for many reasons, which I won't go into now.

I am interested in meeting like minded people, especially expats, and any advise or wisdom you can share is welcome. I would especially like to hear from anyone who lives abroad with a family :)

Thanks.

hello dear ryan

first you are welcome in Egypt, am Ashraf from Egypt ,am working in medical field,i have my own company , i will be glad to help & meet you in Egypt while your stay in Egypt.
for any information plz contact me any time

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ashraf, Thanks.