Any hairdressers in Sharm that are mobile please

I am looking for a hairdresser as I dont feel too confident about going to the ones in naama bay.I live in Gold Sharm and desperately need a cut and blow dry if anyone can help. I was given the nimber for an english lady but the line is no longer in use.

There is some of them at Delta Sharm Resort but Don't know about any number.
My wife tried one there and he's not bad.
It would be better if you have Egyptian friend to explain for him, in case if he/she dose not speak English.

Can I ask you about Sharm now .!

how's life and tourists are coming back to it, or still not like before.?!

Sure, it seems to be a little busier but still quieter than people hoped. I have an Egyptian friend who has been working in Sharm for some time due to Luxor being quiet but he text me on Thursday to say he was returning to Luxor so I am guessing that things are picking up generally all over now.

Nice hope it will be better soon

Thanks for info

Kareemp wrote:

There is some of them at Delta Sharm Resort but Don't know about any number.
My wife tried one there and he's not bad.
It would be better if you have Egyptian friend to explain for him, in case if he/she dose not speak English.

Thanks for this, I actually went to Delta yesterday in the hope of getting a cut but they were all closed. I will get my friend to come with me as you advise . Thought I had posted this response yesterday but somehow it didnt send .so appologies for the tardy reply.
Angie