BORED - what to do in Damman and Kohbar? Activities?

hey all what yo do its boring at dammam and kohbar any activities

Hello mardini

Try to browse through threads in our Leisure and things to do in Khobar forum section to gather some infos of possible activities :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello man. Welcome to Khobar. Add me if you want.

Hi guys, are you interested in learning how to play the guitar? I offer lessons in Khobar for beginners and intermediate Classic Spanish guitar. Contact me for more info

Hey Mardini! What kind of things do you like to do??

Sal81 wrote:

Hi guys, are you interested in learning how to play the guitar? I offer lessons in Khobar for beginners and intermediate Classic Spanish guitar. Contact me for more info

I will have to look you up when I go to khobar.  Been planning for my son and I to pick up on guitar this year..

Copied and pasted from another thread in this section:

For Khobar sure - most peep's idea of fun is to cross that bridge, but if staying on the Saudi side is more your cup of tea - consider:

- taking a 1/4 drive towards Riyadh.  Lots of camels, some dunes and pleasant views along the way.

- Go out to 1/2 moon beach area.  Rent one of those 4 wheelers, climb a dune or relax at a "swimming station."  boat rentals avail. too.

- Try to get an invite to KFUPMs private beach for a fun night or onto the Aramco compound for more entertainment, or AL Nora (British) compound.  It's quite a site with lots to do.

- Go desert (brown course) golfing.  There are several courses designed by the Koreans and built by the Indian/Pakistani workers out near 1/2 moon beach

- Walk the entire Khobar Mall.

- Ride camels / horses on the beach (in Aziziya)

- browse the shopping sites in and around the Filipino district

- Go to the airport (w/o needing to catch a flight) and just soak up the madness :p