A friend is looking for a job, office girl or sales girl.

A friend of mine is looking for a job as an office or sales girl.
her qualification is HSC.
speaks English, French and creole .
intelligent and hard working.
she resides in the north.
inbox me if you have any offer.

call 58204898

Hello clintonjay,

Please tell your friend to have a look at these websites :
- myjob.mu
- jobs.orange.mu/
- jobsite.mu
- mu.3wjobs.com/

I also advise her to drop an ad in the Jobs in Mauritius section as it is the most appropriate section for her ad. However, she should choose the category that suits her the best.

Thanks

Priscilla

Hi

I am recruiting some girls/ladies for junior positions for the Ministry of Interior of Dubai.

No processing fees and free air-ticket.

Should she be interested, please ask her to send detailed CV on [email protected] or to call on 59 22 11 59

Cheers

Vayid

Thanks   @Priscilla
I will check it out.

Vayid wrote:

Hi

I am recruiting some girls/ladies for junior positions for the Ministry of Interior of Dubai.

No processing fees and free air-ticket.

Should she be interested, please ask her to send detailed CV on [email protected] or to call on 59 22 11 59

Cheers

Vayid

Perhaps you should give a little information about the junior positions so that people can then make up their minds about contacting you.
I would not even consider contacting anyone regarding a job without any information about the position.

Also with human trafficking a problem these days and you asking for girls / ladies would make some people suspicious. 

So please prove me wrong and give us the information to show that the positions are legitimate.

Yes stumpy. The position wasn't fully detailed. No disrespect but selecting girls/ladies only with no processing fee and air ticket  for a Dubai job , not everyone will want to go for it without proper verification.  People are a bit wiser now compared to what it used to be back then.

It's so nice to have in the forum expert people like Stumpy who is the Laos Expert, expert in which field, we don't know.

Anyway, it's so strange that in trying to assist, I am being suspected of illicit trades, where our Laos Expert ??? is even taking as example “human trafficking

For your kind information any employer recruiting foreigners, either in Mauritius or in many other countries do offer free ticket. Foreigners working here will so confirm.

My dear Clintonjay, no processing fee because the government of Mauritius do not so allow.

“No disrespect but selecting girls/ladies only” is because I have already short-listed more than 50 male candidates for 38 positions and need to get around 10 additional female candidates for the short-listing process for 25 positions.

By the way, I mentioned Ministry of Interior in the thread.

Anyway …

no processing fee and air ticket  for a Dubai job

WoW!!! Talk about putting everyone in the same pot.

That's how one can separate the chaff from the wheat ( unless one believes that she is going to work as a model in the court  the sultan of Brunei or is the girl in Jeffrey Epstein's mansion  flying in his Gulfstream). :(

The human traffickers will always ask for money before they can give the job as models, nannies ,actresses or maids and whomever is left at home will also have to fork for the transportation. Just have a look  at the sweat shops in some chinatowns or rags'  manufacturing shops  in North America or the 'hotels" Natashas  in Europe .

Here is someone genuine; he has been helpful to quite a few expats- newbies or those who got caught in the system for their lack of languages or comprehension of the rules of the island -  with respect to the Ministry of Labour /and work permits and he is making an offer for the Government of one of the UAE states and he is being categorized as an untrustworthy  person. Had you taken the time to click on his name ( as any reasonable person would do) and read his posts ( assuming you can read French also) you would have known that he is no opportunist in making money off the sweat of his countrywomen.

Heck Vayid, next  time don't offer your assistance. Heaven knows what distinction you will inherit  :o

Vayid wrote:

It's so nice to have in the forum expert people like Stumpy who is the Laos Expert, expert in which field, we don't know.

Anyway, it's so strange that in trying to assist, I am being suspected of illicit trades, where our Laos Expert ??? is even taking as example “human trafficking

For your kind information any employer recruiting foreigners, either in Mauritius or in many other countries do offer free ticket. Foreigners working here will so confirm.

My dear Clintonjay, no processing fee because the government of Mauritius do not so allow.

“No disrespect but selecting girls/ladies only” is because I have already short-listed more than 50 male candidates for 38 positions and need to get around 10 additional female candidates for the short-listing process for 25 positions.

By the way, I mentioned Ministry of Interior in the thread.

Anyway …

You have still avoided answering my simple question which was to supply more information about the position.

Instead you have embarked on a diatribe in which you seem to think you are being accused of trafficking. This is not the case at all. I merely mentioned trafficking as one reason why the lack of information in your post would and should raise suspicions. 

Yes, I am an expert from Laos who has traveled and worked around the world for over 50 years in many countries and in war zones. I can honestly say that I am more worldly wise than you and have a better grasp on things. 

Irrespective of how many people you have interviewed or found employment for, you still have not given any details about the position. Mentioning the ministry of interior is not the sort of information others need to know so that they can then make an informed decision about contacting you.

stumpy wrote:

You have still avoided answering my simple question which was to supply more information about the position.

Irrespective of how many people you have interviewed or found employment for, you still have not given any details about the position. Mentioning the ministry of interior is not the sort of information others need to know so that they can then make an informed decision about contacting you.

With all due respect  ( even though the question was not meant for me), why do you want to know and what is it to you ?

Is anyone in your circle going to apply , do you live in Mauritius?

Are you interested because you are a good Samaritan or part of UNODC or a spook  for the "Five Eyes" looking for  suspects in the ROW ( yep 50 yrs various countries  :/ )?

Do you own EB  fearing that you may get sued or be apprehended?
Why is it that some believe that they know better because ( a) they are well travelled (b) supposedly live in civilized surroundings and ( c ) can make assessment about black and brown people so easily?

FYI: Learn about Mauritius - this  has been the M.O on the island since independence , whether locals are recruited for nursing in the UK , as bilingual/trilingual operators for Deutsch Telecom in the 70/80's until digital switches came to be in the Central Offices, or working as circular temporary workers in some countries under the scrutiny of the Ministry of Labour and IOM .

Whomever is applying, they can make their informed decisions after discussing with the recruiter!
Are you their lawyer to make that decision for them , far away in Laos ?Or may be you just want to have dibs in that recruiting  business, thus asking and looking for more info in that field !!

This thread is leading to no where.

I agree with Stumpy and he has the right to ask for more details to protect the women who can easily fall in hands from persons who have no good intentions.

To Vajid: the best place to post your offer is the jobs section in the green banner above the page with much information as possible.

To External: no one make an assessment to black and white people or mentioned until you did it. So please don't say things which never said or happened.

-thread closed-

Closed