Introduction of members in Dubai

Hello everyone! :P:P

Here I am. :)
I am a European girl looking for a wonderful family in Dubai to work as a live in Nanny.

Have a great Summer holiday!!

Hello everyone i have been quiet for sometime name is Mansoor looking forward to make new friends..

Hi!Good morning to all of you and thanks for Expat form to connect the expact around the globe.

Dubai is the melting point by having more 130 international country people. It is the great city to travel and lots of entertainment(Desert safari,dhow cruise,etc.,).UAE is the country is providing more job opportunity to people around globe.

Looking for new male/female friends for fun and networking.

Hello! My name is Fuaad or you can call me as FL, just like my peers do. I am a contractor for a US consulting company in Dubai and other places in the world. I miss Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia my home country.

Hi, I am Salin, I am ALgerian, i live in Dubai marina, and would like to meet new people.

I am inetrested in meeting people near Dubai marina area, who are interetsed in Shisha, Cinema and Outdoors activities.

Hi all, I'm Mero from Egypt. I will be in Dubai next month for a workshop for 15 days. it is my first time to be in Dubai and I will need someone helping and guiding me in this amazing place.Any one can help me :)

Hi everyone

Am Joey Chan from China,27. I've been working in dubai for 5 yrs but it's my first time to log on this form. I hope I can meet some more friends with various background.

cheers
JC

Welcome Boss..Have a Fun.
I am Aaqib Living in Ajman But love Dubai

Hi all, Uganda auditor comin 2 Dubaiin oct 4 3 months

weLCOME

Hello fellows,

I'm Yehya.. an Egyptian 26 years web designer who willing to move to Dubai within the next 3 weeks.

I'm looking forward to having friends, I'm willing also to have

I heard that it's hard to know new people there, is this right?

Hi guys,hope everybody doing well.i am an indian still in the preparation of coming to dubai soon,its glad to see that people sharing their opions,veiws about friendship and making frndship new buddies in this blog,please let me know the availabilty of jobs in dubai,cost of living, i am an MBA fin just one year exp in india ,,,,,hope to see u guys soon. i would like to take a moment to thank the founder of this blog........:)

[Moderated: No need for that]

hey all.. im joey.. new in dxb.. as in been here for 2 months.. but its very slow compared to uk where ppl seemed much fndly.. and up for hanging and some harmless bingeing :) hope to meet some fun ppl.. arnd dubai..  and get involved in some sport, dining and other dxb offerings.. !!

Hi everyone,  i am santhu from india,still in the preparation of moving to dubai,can anyone pls tell me about the availabity of jobs in UAE,i am an MBA fin,one year exp in financial sevices exp in india.waiting 4 ur rep......................:)

Hey everyone,
I am Dima from Jordan, living and working in Dubai now. I am a food writer and instructor, so if you like to learn cookery you can join my classes, and read my food blog "Dima's Kitchen". (http://dimaskitchen.blogspot.com)
How about you?
I look forward to hearing from you and adding you to my contacts :)
cheers!

Hey  Dima
                could u pls tell me something about job market in dubai, Because i am looking out 4 a job in dubai, that too in financial sector, can i come on visit visa to search a job
pls rep:):):)

hey all just landed in dubai..what a city!  looking forward to meeting new people!

(moderated: off topic)

hi there this alixn from uae

(moderated: off topic)

Hello,

Just to remind you that the topic of this discussion is introduction of members in Dubai.

I am a new member and dubai and I want to share with all that I found (moderated) in the uae. Thanks

Hi,

I'm a new member and I only got here 3 weeks ago. I'm already in love with this city and I'm keen on really making the most of my time here.

You can get to know a little bit more about me from my profile page and if you think you're like minded then do drop me a line and we'll get in touch.

Look forward to meeting many interesting people through this platform...cheers :)

Hi all,
I'm from Tunisia:D

Hi all welcome to Dubai

HI everyone !
my name is Mario , 32/m/romanian
i lived for the past 9 yeasrs in us and now i decide to change the decor !  i know i'm gonna like it here and i wanna meet new ppl !
cheers !!!

Welcome to Expat.com Mario! :)

Thank you for this intro.

Missing SA :(

hello every one my good friend

How is it going???
I hope everything runs fine for all of you
I am negociating my new position in Dubai!!! IT
Can someone tell me How much do you need yearly to have a decent live?
Thanks in advance people
Nice to have some comments from you

Hello Andresjc, I suggest you to start a new thread on the forum for better visibility.

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

sounds better!!!

Hi everybody,, My Name is samir, im here in dubai last 16 years, working in sales, looking to make multycultural freinds,,,

with regards

hi,
I'm new i dubai as well as in this forum. but it seems like no one is here and no one has been visiting here for quite sumtym :(

hy naveeka ! welcome !

Dear All!
A l'll Intro# on me:
Have been with Expat.com from Mauritius for quite a while... :)
I plan to shift to dubai by the end of 2011. I am an Environment Engineer by profession.
I am an Indian but have worked in Mauritius, Russia, Brazil, Seychelles, Madagascar, Kenya... and hope to see you all sometimes in Dubai.

Wud be Good if some1 suggest anytype of dos n donts/ precautionary measures b4 really moving, if necessary.

Lookin forward to have good n genuine friendz around..

Sincere Regards.
-Raghuvanshi :)

Expat.com wrote:

Welcome on Expat.com! :)

Did you recently register on Expat.com? Did you recently arrive in Dubai? Since how long are you living in Dubai?

Let's get acquainted! What brought you in UAE and more particularly to Dubai? What are your interests in life? What are your preferred leisure activities? Do you have any hobbies?

Thanks a bunch for your presentation! See you soon on Expat.com! :)!

Hello! I moved to Dubai last Wednesday evening and started in my office on Thursday morning, with a little bit of jet lag!! Since then I have been very busy trying to find an apartment to live and find my way around. I would love any help from anyone who has experienced this move and all the changes that go with it.
Thanks Karly.

Hi I am Sameer

Been in Dubai 16 years but onlly just discovered this place. Hope to hear from people with thoughts and ideas meet ups and business opportunities