Hi EVERYBODY!! new in Dubai, i want to meet people!

Hi,

Just arrive in Dubai one week ago, i want to meet people for have the luck to do a show around Dubai!!
I am a French girl travelling around the world for my job, i love to meet people, culture and go out!
Who is interested just send me a message...
Thanks a lot! :-)
Noemie

do you speak french?

Hi!Welcome to Dubai and how is your new job. Hope you enjoy life in Dubai. take care

Hi imasticker!
Yes i speak french, english spanish... why any requests?

Hi psrintl1!
Thanks for the welcome!
For this moment, i really enjoy Dubai and you?
I love my job is the same all around the world but the team in Dubai is very nice! and you how many time you spend here already?
Noemie

Welcome Ennejii How are you?
I hope you are enjoying the life here.
Dubai is a very good place but in the beginning it's some how tough without friends
So tell me about you

I speak French

salut, tu es toujours intéressée pour voir du monde? si tu veux on peut aller se prendre un cafe. a bientôt peut être.

Boubou

hello, Dear how are you?
i hope you're enjoying in Dubai because Dubai are so beautiful place for living.

can i help you whatever you want.

hi! i am Salman, Lets meet n will take you arround

hi..ennejii,

'Ahlan' Dubai...

y didn't u try India, if you had been there at Maldives..

You wr very close to be ..
anyway hv a time here in Dubai,,

with regards

Nizar

becca..send me a mail

The best thing to do would be 1-register in the French Consulate & 2-register in Alliance Francais.  The first one may be in Abudhabi, but the second one is in Dubai in Oud Metha area opposite American Hospital.  You will meet a number of French and French speaking persons who can help you with your goals.

Good Luck ! :P

You will find no shortage of guys to "show you around" on this forum.

Problem is they often mean show you around their bedroom, or worse still, some cheap hotel room.

Anyway.... id love to show you around :lol:

kidding....:D

just be careful