Please do help me.

Please do help me. im going to dubai this December under Visit Visa and plan to find work there. im nervous because our immigration might offloaded me. what will be the possible questions they will ask me and what answer will be fit to pass to the immigration. I know all filipinos will help me. Thank you and always take care all of you.

Hi haze_chubbiness and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Harmonie wrote:

Hi haze_chubbiness and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Thank you. ifs there any answers it will be a big help

Hey There...

First, As per UAE labor law one should not indulge him/her in any kind of emplyoment if on visit visa. The same is clearly printed on your visa. If caught, the employer can be penalised approx. 50,000/- or more and employee will be deported.

You can always say that you are seeking job in Dubai, Hence you are travelling. But In my last so many of travelling history, I have never came across an Immigiration officer asking questions if you have valid visa to enter.

All the best.

Globetrotter_dxb wrote:

Hey There...

First, As per UAE labor law one should not indulge him/her in any kind of emplyoment if on visit visa. The same is clearly printed on your visa. If caught, the employer can be penalised approx. 50,000/- or more and employee will be deported.

You can always say that you are seeking job in Dubai, Hence you are travelling. But In my last so many of travelling history, I have never came across an Immigiration officer asking questions if you have valid visa to enter.

All the best.

Hello,

Thank you for your great answer.

Hey, they won't ask you any question at port of entry. You just give 'em the middle finger + one eye ball for a nice photo.... and off you go into the sizzling heat... lol

post.email wrote:

Hey, they won't ask you any question at port of entry. You just give 'em the middle finger + one eye ball for a nice photo.... and off you go into the sizzling heat... lol

LOL. but seriously i think i can pass it. Inshaalah. :) thank you to your advice.

So long as you have a genuine Visit Visa, no problem at the immigration.  Just do your biometrics (finger print/eye scanner) at the visa collection counter, then go up one floor to Passport control. It is all computerised, so they will just scan and stamp your passport, that is it.  At best they may ask 'where are you coming from?' - this is more for general information and nothing else.

What you need to be careful of are:

1. If any agent has arranged your visa, do NOT hand over your passport to them.  Hopefully your friend or relative has got your visa, or maybe you got it yourself through the airline.

2. Make sure you have the address and contact phone numbers of your friend/relative with whom you will stay during your visit.

3. Nothing wrong in quietly looking for work while you are here, but do not announce your intentions.  Thousands have arrived into UAE in the same manner, so you are no exception.  If you find employment, it is the employer's responsibility to get you the Employment Visa, in which case you exit the country and return on the new visa.  You need not go back to your home town, but just to a next door country for the visa run.

4. Have all Emergency Contact numbers in hand.  Carry a mobile phone with you, and get a local prepaid SIM card.

5. Dubai is like Philippines because we see your country people everywhere, so no worries!

If you have any further question or concern please ask in this forum or send me a pm.

Hi Good Day!

Thank you very much for your good advice to me. It will be a big help to me. If i need any help i will send you message.

Thank you again.

hi..
dont worry and come here with the clear mind.

Hi... Im going to dubai this May 23 2013.. My family friend send me a visit visa... Im nervous of the immigration here in philippines because of the offload.. What they are going to ask me?

i came from dubai last 2009 as baby sitter i didn't finish my contract because i receive an emergency call from my family..can i still go back to dubai to work? where will i know my status? please help me...thanks!

Im planning to go dubai, the only documents I have are tourist visa invitation letter, gaurantee of support , un lng po,,, is there a possibility I might be offloaded?

Please answer and give me some piece of advice, ,,, thankyou guys

Your query is not clear.  You have a visa, or an invitation letter?  These two are different.  You need a Visa to visit UAE.  If you have a valid visa, and a valid passport, you will not be offloaded.  In some cases the airline may require a 'OK to Board' clearance from Dubai, and this is only an airline requirement, nothing to do with UAE authorities.  This can be obtained easily.

hi its my first time to travel abroad going to dubai for 3 months and im going to use visit visa and sponsored  by my 3rd degree cousin. possible This august 15,2017  will be our flight. she will be travelling with me.she will be the one to shoulder all my expenses during that period.. i have my 20k show money,but i don't have any credit cards,a.t.m or work here.  is it possible that the Immigration officer will offload me?

please help me..
thank you & God bless

Guys if you have a valid tourist or visit visa then everything is fine nothing to worry about

hi Rayan80,

thank you soo much for your quick responds..