Hello everyone! :D

Hey there xD
My name is Didi, 19 years old. I have been in Dubai since 10 years but I'm originally Jordanian  and now studying Architecture in the American University in Dubai (2nd year, yayy me) lol.
hmmm. I love cooking and charity work
Very interested in Tennis, and fond of the DJOKER!!
can't think of anything else to say
Just wanted to say hi to all of you! and hope to make new friends <3
Cheers

Hi angelinblue7,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Dubai forum for better visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Appreciate it! Thanks :D

hey hi.

welcome :)
wish you all the best with your career.

welcome

hi to you too

hi Didi! how r u? u r more than welcome to add me as new friend. i will come to Dubai next month from 12-22 March so im looking for meeting new friends there so lets meet up there so we can hangout to any place in Dubai.

Thx
Yours Friendly
Hamad

hi didi,
hai this is kaiser, i am 30 years basically i am south indian,sincer and metured man working in leading financial sector,i like doing gym and swimming.iam have atalatic body.i am offering my friendship.do take care.

I am always ready for the friendship which can give me a chance to share the joys and feelings.

Hello khanfaz -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No copy/paste on the forum pls]

[Moderated]

welcome

myself alex working at the airport do dxb gov .... lookin to meet good people ... lets hope for the best

hey

Hi,
Business Professional, working as Business Development and consultancy Director in one of the well known Business Consultancy, Corporate Governance, Auditing & professional services in Dubai, UAE, I've been here since 1 year, working most of the time & teaching Marketing in the American University in Sharjah as well, for now I'm fed-up from the stress and long working hours and looking for new decent caring friends to share happy warm times & share few good things. I'm interested to get in touch and socialize with new decent caring friends from all nationality, I think its time to socialize and discover the international exposure flavor of Dubai Global Nationalities. Please contact me through email sherifhelmy2002(at)gmail and let's share few good moments may substitute the taste of our home countries. Shereef

wanna play tennis with me?

Hi welcome

Sound nice my friend. Welcome