Hello

Nice to be a new member after more than one year living in Dubai. Great expat experience, however very busy with work, no time to find friends, so am glad to join :)

Hello Salwaa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

very welcome to forum

Hello!

Even i am new here and busy with work.
But i feel that this blog is a nice platform to make frnds..

Welcome :)

Hi Salwa

I hope you are enjoying your life in Dubai, if you need any help or support, please let me know..
BTW: if you don't mind, you may join our group, we have a lot of funny activities in a respectful manner..

Salwa,

Welcome and greetings!
Could you please elaborate on your great expat experience in Dubai? The reason for my interest is that my wife got an interesting job offer...I am not sure if you made your move from the US to Dubai or not, but if that is the case, could you please touch up on some of the pros and cons of moving to the UAE? Anyone is more than welcome to share their experiences.
Thanks in advance.

Hello californian, why don't you start a new thread with your questions on pros and cons of moving to the UEA on the Dubai forum? I think it will allow more interaction. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Salwaa wrote:

Nice to be a new member after more than one year living in Dubai. Great expat experience, however very busy with work, no time to find friends, so am glad to join :)

We are all like that, welcome to the forum and wish for you all the best :)

you are more than welcome

you wish pleasant staying here

welcome to uae salwa, hope you enjoy it here and got used to the country

Hi

Welcome ! :)

Hi Salwa, welcome to forum and welcome to Dubai

:)

hiiii salwa am also looking for friends!!!
lets meeet soon :)))

Hi everyone... Same for me... :))
Let s meet up between girls!!

See u

hi salwa how u doing hope always happy in ur life

will you mind if meet and be friend

hi how r u pl contact me
[email protected]

Hello
My name is Maria IŽm from Sapin
A fashion house in Dubai are offering me to  work in his company as a dressmaker
They offer me paid expenses, accomodation, water electricity, transportation and a tax free .
I dont know what is the salary to this work, if you help me in this cuestion, I would appreciate any help I could provide.
Regards
Maria

Hi Jihad

Thank you for responding to my questions.
Your answers have been helpful.

Regards
Maria

Iam glade to Salwa, i just registred in this movilouse web side, i ever wish to find a friend ever to share with on line

David
South-Sudan
+211(0)912155359
Upper Nile State

ya ..  u r right work is first so no time for friendz.
happy to see u .have a great time