California Guy new to Dubai looking to form a foreign entourage...heh

Hey everyone. I'm from San Diego and I'm new to Dubai. QUESTION. Where does the chill crowd hang out at. [] I heard Irish Village is pretty relaxed....

lol dude i guess you were in a baaaaad situation. join meetup.com/ dubai expatriates and there many other groups there. have fun :)

Nah....my buddy told me about that "industry,"....to each his/her own. I was just caught off guard and embarassed. Haha. That was one for the record books. York Club 2011...whoa!

lol what a hell of experience dude

oh snap we got cali up in here! Your from SD nice, i am from southern cali bro. I am new to dubai just touched soil about a week ago. Anyone want to start up the cali entourage you know i am going to sign up!

Hey, I am on for joining the CALI ENTOURAGE, though I'm not yet in Dubai. Hoping to be there in July :)

Vikrant...what part of SoCal? And what brings you to Dubai. I'm working in Iraq. I'll be back in Dubai in August. I'm trying to find a bar crawl or join one of these drinking groups....seems like the best way to meet the locals....

Where you from fazilam?

DOMHUGO5, I'm from Zimbabwe :)see you in August, hopefully by then I will have a job in Dubai!!

Call me vik bro, i am from North Hollywood and up to no good! lol! yeah man, about time cali got some representation up in here! What brings me here? job homie, can't keep one in cali because of "cutbacks" so here i am.

[Moderated]

i think u should be very careful we u go out.as i do well am also new in dubai.

Hello danisheve.

To note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie