ITALIAN EXPAT LOOKING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE FOR FRIENDSHIP!

Hi All,

I am an Italian Expat who moved to Dubai from London...looking to meet new people from all nationalities/walk of life!! If you are a friendly person and interested in getting to know each other over a coffee let me know! :)

Hi valio!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

hey, how are you in Dubai? I m new in this site

Welcome to Dubai!

Welcome to Dubai:D

hey welcome mate

Hello Valio

Welcome to Dubai and to this forum, we are all friends here feel like one family, hope u"ll enjoy and meet as many ppl as u like
:)

Welcome to the blong and to the UAE :)

Welcome to the UAE!

Hi to all. Im Hazel, 24 filipina. I've been here in Dubai for 6 months but not earning too much friends. Hope to see you all soon. You can add me up my bb pin 25A7E58C. So we can chat and know better. :)

helooo

hi

Hi Valio! Wondering what brought you here :-) from London..))the weather??

I'm not that much new in Dubai but new to expats site - glad that we have them to meet new people! hope you ll have very nice time in Dubai!

HI,

AM INTERESTED TO KNOW U.HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON

AM SAM LIVING HERE IN DEIRA, AM FROM PHILIPPINES

THANKS

Hi Bittermood!

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

hi there

It would be nice if we can meet for a coffee

thnxxx

Hey sure,

not a problem! I am free for next couple of days ��

Hi.... I am also new to Dubai... want to make frinds !!!!

hello
this is Javed from Pakistan , I am new in Dubai , I am an Archtect by profession....
have  a  nice day

Hiii valio,

Welcome to Expat.com & Dubai.

ravi

055 265 70 79

Ciao Valio,  spero che tutto va aposto qui.  I'm new to the site, but always a pleasure to meet up for a coffee and a chat!

Hi dear,

I Am Mohammad new in this website, but not new in Dubai

So if you interested to meet, then reply to me back

thanks,

Benvenuto, sarebbe un piacere di incontrarti.la diversità culturale è un tesoro e farsi dei nuovi amici è sempre una gioia.

Hi leandrino,

Since we are on the english-speaking Dubai forum, I invite you to post only in english for better interaction :)

If you want to post in italian I suggest you to go on the italian forum Dubai.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Friends,

I m here too to increase my social network and trying to make new friends...........I m creative designer and work for al futtaim group

hope talk talk with u soon

tc

Welcome to the UAE!

Hope you have settled by now!

Please feel free to write back should you need any information on places to visit, restaurants, etc. in Dubai.

Thanks

HI and welcome to the UAE- I too am from England Yaay also in the same boat as you wanting to make new friends...lets all meet up...

I too am from kenya also in the same boat as you wanting to make new friends.lets all meet up

hi pari how are you am interested in going out for shopping move anywhere u like just msg me or my number is 00971504601800

извини, я пишу тебе в личку но говорят что у тебя инбокс полный и не посылается. если хочешь удали не нужные сообщения пообщаемся :)
а так  у меня дела  хорошо, как у тебя? да в Дубае. а ты?

Orew Koritsi wrote:

Hi Valio! Wondering what brought you here :-) from London..))the weather??

I'm not that much new in Dubai but new to expats site - glad that we have them to meet new people! hope you ll have very nice time in Dubai!

извини, я пишу тебе в личку но говорят что у тебя инбокс полный и не посылается. если хочешь удали не нужные сообщения пообщаемся :)
а так  у меня дела  хорошо, как у тебя? да в Дубае. а ты?

WELCOME TO UAE