Poker game

What's up everyone,

Just wondering if anyone is up for a poker game, or if you know people that like the game.

Let me know it wil be fun.
I live in khobar saudi arabia

I play poker too (online). I would like to try it for real.

You enjoy your time but please no stripping  ;)

Who's doing "it"?

Guys I'd love to play and can even arrange the chips. If one of you guys can arrange a venue, would love to give it a try on the weekend. Nominal stakes. A minimum of 6 would be appreciated. Cheers

c'mon guys.......i expected a better response.......lets see how many we can get for a game this friday!
ive got the chips......just need a venue and some players.....i can probably get a friend of mine with me,,,,,if around 3-4 can confirm we can get this started

Iam down for a game , just need the venue , anyone , just a round table and we are all set ..

What's a poker game is it about poking each other with ur finger nails.

Try to set up something for today bro......even if it's a minimum of 5 we can give it a shot......lemme know

Guys what's the situation?can we get a game running ?

Count me in anytime after 7:00 PM daily.

Try to get a game started for this weekend ....I'm down and I've got the chips as we'll ....need a minimum if 5 players and a venue

dead thread already? come on guys. :)

would be best if you not announce the venue that you decide publicly.

Just a show of hands who are ready to play and we'll get this show in the road

And it's dead again

Ishaqk wrote:

And it's dead again

I am in on a weekend. Let me know if you want to plan something for next thursday or friday.

I'd say lets not stick to poker only! it has been over a year since I got my hands on a deck cuz apparently nobody I know in Saudi likes to play cards

If we can do something for today or tommorow that'll be cool

Actually I have a late sitting in office today and I am also working on Saturday this week so it is best if we could keep it on next thursday. Any suggestions for the venue?

That's the only problem we got....no venue

Ok boys.....if you guys could DM me your numbers maybe we can get this thing going!

Cheers

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Old thread. Please drop an advert in the Khobar classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct