Prepared

As as an African American female I was not prepared for what I saw here. Legalized slavery? Maids and Nannies getting hit. It is hard for me to watch this and not jump in and want to hitthese abusers... I mean and the kids ... they have a lot of nerve talking about Amrtican kids.

Does anybody know why everyone keeps asking me it gans and the mob are a big problem?:rolleyes:prepared

Well, it is obviously an issue in here and it is realized and I believe Kuwait is listed as one of a human trafficking countries for that exact reason.

Yet, I don't entirely understand what you trying to say in your post and what do you suggest to do about it?

It is a form of legalized slavery yes, but at the same time the embassies are aware of the situation. They just have the agencies raise the price of the sponsorship money and that's it. There are so many willing people to work as maids which brings us to supply and demand. These days the American contractors are marrying all of the philipinas and African women and pay for the girls to be released from their sponsor. You can't be so sensitive while living in a third world country.

Dear
I do not think I understand what you try to explain here.

But if you meant servants and nannies, perhaps you are right in some points Yes,  maybe some families do abuse but it does not include all those who have maid or servant.

For your information, these nannies and maids are our responsibility.

We insure their living expenses from eating, wearing and a place to stay and medical insurance and a monthly stipend.

And vacation day, week or month or more so they can travel to their families.

The contract is generally for a period of 2 years.

Perhaps it is a new concept for you, but it's not because it is all over the world.

As for the slave trade and the abuse of children in employment is not true .
The Proof of that Kuwait's government bears the costs of abandoned children also bear the care of orphans and many others.

Thank you,,,

People might not look at the date the post was originally posted.

Sure.
Keep dreaming ;)

how do you know that ppl won't have another look on the site to see more information !!!!

holdcardsdown .. i'll keep replaying on old posts ^_^
it's nice to be helpful and makes other feel welcomed and they are important :p

niki dreaming is good ;)