How to cancel visa 18 in Kuwait?

Dear all, I need your advice and thanks in advance....

I really confused right now with hows the procedure to cancel your visa 18 in Kuwait (I worked for 1.5 years). I did pass my resignation letter a couple months ago to my employer and he said he will let me go. But untill now we havent cancel and last time my employer said he will cancel it right before the day I leave Kuwait. i bought my air ticket back home for Aug 26 already, anyone knows hows the procedure to cancel it and how long will it take? Can I do it by myself and where to go?

You're employer is saying right.,but sometimes hard to believe. But yeah they will cancel your visa right after you leave that country. Look if they will cancel your visa and you are still there you'l be question at the airport. And even they don't cancel it. You will have to wait after 6months in order to delete,erase or desolve all your records.

no Saljai, incorrect.

you can cancel your visa and remain in the country on a temporary visa to get your affairs in order before you leave.

if you ever plan on returning, ensure you are cancelling your visa properly so u dont cause problems for yourself when you want to return, if ever.

the place to ask is located in Kuwait City, its behind KIPCO Tower, on the same road as Dar Al Awadhi, like keep dar al awadhi on your right, take the first right, head straight, you'll find a roundabout, its the building to the right of the roundabout, there is also a police training academy, the KPTC bus station, and the police impound lot for cars. Go there on sunday, ask around. Take someone with you who speaks arabic tho.

Maybe we are in different situation.,Coz I cancel my visa. That's what their protocol and maybe also in different ways in how your company will do it. But that's the way my company did.,they give me actually 3months to stay there but I rather want to go home so after I got home they cancel my visa.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
work visa processing how long ?
By aquaman64
Boakye Margaret
Please I need advise on house maid service?
By Boakye Margaret
PCC issue from Passport office
By Dileep418
No Objection Certificate
By Mancoba

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait