Internet banking

Hello,

Does anybody knows if it is any bannk with that service included.Can i make the money transfering  to my country throught internet banking from my PC?
Thank you in advance for the replies.

yes, you can. all banks facilitate it, although it would be best to use soemthing like Western Union (around every street corner) coz they charge less than the bank.

legacy wrote:

yes, you can. all banks facilitate it, although it would be best to use soemthing like Western Union (around every street corner) coz they charge less than the bank.

Thanks for the reply,thought using internet banking ,is easily to transfer the money in the account from my country.
As far as i know,Western Union,is using for receive cash money,they can not transfer the money in any particulary bank account.

NBK (National Bank) offers this service for no fees.

Adnan it is offered for no fees only for specific countries where NBK has branches, and u would technically be transferring money from one account to the other in the same bank.

Solitaru they do transfer to bank accounts here - not just cash. if u transfer money from an account in kuwait to an account in any other country in a different bank, they will charge u a fee, telex chgs or swift chgs or whatever its called nowadays.

with banks few things are free mon ami :)

Legacy, you are right, banks are like the hack saw:cuts both ways. I meant the internet service provided by NBK is free, and like you said it is free transfer from NBK to NBK branch regadless of locations. A transfer to other banks costs around 15$.

no Adnan, it is not measured like that :)

I have an account with NBK and i transfered money to Gulf, AUB, CBK. whereas it is free yes, only if it is your salary account - i wanted to transfer money from Gulf back to NBK and they wanted to charge me 1KD for it because it was not a salary account.

so transfers from non-salary accounts will cost u 1KD.

but you are correct about banks being chain saws, profit both ways.