Mo money mo problems!

Kuwait's getting new banknotes and they look pretty awesome and even more colorful with a lot of new security features!http://www.banknotenews.com/files/kuwait_cbk_20_dinars_2014.06.29_b34_pnl_r.jpg

With the current price rates it will be more like: NO money mo problems. Besides, with all these electronic transactions around us, who needs new notes anyways ;)

Hahahaa seriously! I thought the same thing especially since the banknotes now are still fairly new but *shrugs* just thought I'd share :)

funny,they tried to get European style Kuwaiti currency.

thank you for the share Tina :D way to be a productive member of our little society  :par:

a friend of mine did raise the issue of the heat around here being detrimental to currency that is plastic based as opposed to cotton-paper based. it prevents, or deters, fake currencies, i believe there are only a few printing presses around the world capable o minting "plastic" money, one being located in the land down under.

i wonder how much hype the first person who gets the currency in their hands will make; instagram, twitter, facebook etc :P

they already are doing it.a friend of mine liked a picture on a page.and my brother is consistently calling to ask about the new notes.

Well they're releasing them on June 29th so we shall see! They have a whole bouchure on the new security features and why the bills are a certain color and what not but completely fails to mention anything about what you said Aymz!

What I think is the new banknote looks girly  :/ way too colorful for me lol....

for some reason i will not be satisfied with the new notes.