Commercial bank of kuwait

hello, i recently open a saving account on cbk, because i need a classic visa card for my purshases on the Internet, so i create this account they told me if i don't want to transfer my dalary on it must put 250kd as a warranty what i did, now i dont know if i must put an other amonth to do my purshases or i use the card and after i will pay i tried to understand frim the website but it's complicated. thank u in advance

dude, heres my advice. close the account, or keep the minimum in it for a while (100KD) so they do not charge u anything for closing an account soon.

if internet shopping is what u are interested in, from my experience, the best bank that offers this is NBK. u open up a savings account with them, shabab or azraq or whatever u choose, and request an internet shopping card, which functions much like a debit card (i.e. u fill it up and pay, not credit).

u r not bound with NBK to keep a minimum amount in that account, what i do is i see how much an item costs, say $10, thats roughly KD3, so i transfer 5KD to the internet shopping card (All this can be done via watani online), to make up for exchange rate differences. u enter the card number, CVV number and expiration date, and bada-bing, bada-boom. transaction complete.

after a few days, the transaction appears on ur statement, and once it is cleared, u can transfer the remaining amount back to ur savings account.

trust me, ive seen people deal with different banks for internet shopping, and the best by far is NBK.

the annual subscription is 5KD, and i think they offer u the first year free.

give em a call and check it out for urself.

hope this helps.

Hi there, yes i do agree with legacy, but you need to check with NBK about there account system first. from what i remember they changed a few things requiring you to open an account with a much larger sum then the rest of the other banks. or was that for dana account ? so better make sure.