Any good gyms

Hi guys are there any good gyms in the Khobar area? Prices? Thanks

I think if you live in or near aqrabia, then Al Qadisyya on 16th street is a good option, other wise fitness time best option.

I'd recommend plus.google.com/115758186141952202520/about?gl=us&hl=en]Fitness Time. It's located in the golden belt area of AlKhobar. Prices are SR 2,600 for 6 months but you can get discounts down to SR 2,000 through company deals, signing up with friends or if you have a SABB credit card (thats how much I pay).

On a slightly cheaper level, there's Power Gym located about here which used to charge SR 1,000 per year. Cheap, but all you get is a cardio and weight room. No pool, saunas etc.

Other gyms to look for are 16th street gym located right off King Abdulaziz Road, Areka Gym on the intersection of King AbdulAziz Rd and Dhahran St, Laith Gym (not sure where this is).

The only good, clean, fully equipped gym in khobar is Fitness time in the golden belt area of khobar; does get too busy in the evening times though!!! prices range from 1,300 SAr for a 3 months membership and I think its 3,400 for a full year membership. Good luck.
Sam

The gym is as I said, probably, the best and cleanest gym in Al-Khobar. You can go there and have a look around and get a feel for the place yourself, after all taste is relative!

Sam

Hi guys are there any good gyms in the Khobar area? Prices? Thanks

Fitness time 1700 3 months
Fitness time 2200 6 months 20% off on NCB cards
Vertex gym opp Saudi Hollandi bank 500-3 months 800-6 months
10th street gym  10 sth street aqrabiya
VIP gym corniche

live.ali wrote:

Fitness time 1700 3 months
Fitness time 2200 6 months 20% off on NCB cards

Bit of correction for Fitness Time (Standard):

1600 SAR for 3 months
2600 SAR for 6 months
4300 for a year

http://www.fitnesstime.com.sa/english/subs.php

I just visited the gym last week and quoting what the attendants told me. The website rates may be outdated.