For those love Saigon's life!

Hi everyone!
my name is Annie, I am pure Saigonese. :)
I had studied in Singapore for 2 years and I just went back about 2 months to find a job here.
I really miss communicating in English and I feel that I'm forgetting it day by day! just jk!
I love making friends, hanging out, playing sports, traveling and outdoor activities...
any one interested in can drop me an email @ [email protected]. or inbox me

best regards,
Annie

Hello Annie.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Auréli
Nice to meet you :)

Hi Annie
Welcome back to Viet Nam. And welcome to Expat.com. Nice to meet you.

nice to meet you too @Rachel :)

Hi Annie!
Congratulations on your success and welcome to homeland!
As a Saigonese you have many chances to step up in a bright career with your international certificate. I hope you will utilize that maximum and get a bright job for your future and try to help expats through this blog!
Ken Charma

Anniepham wrote:

Hi everyone!
my name is Annie, I am pure Saigonese. :)
I had studied in Singapore for 2 years and I just went back about 2 months to find a job here.
I really miss communicating in English and I feel that I'm forgetting it day by day! just jk!
I love making friends, hanging out, playing sports, traveling and outdoor activities...
any one interested in can drop me an email @ [email protected]. or inbox me

best regards,
Annie

Chao Annie,

Nice to see a Vietnamese who studied in Singapore. I will be coming to HCMC in August. Hope we can meet up for coffee.

you can add me in [email protected] & I will communicate with you in English.....:D:D:lol:

charmavietnam wrote:

Hi Annie!
Congratulations on your success and welcome to homeland!
As a Saigonese you have many chances to step up in a bright career with your international certificate. I hope you will utilize that maximum and get a bright job for your future and try to help expats through this blog!
Ken Charma

Thank you Charma!
I'm glad to know you and I am trying my best to start my career and contribute to my birthplace. I wish you all the best for your work as well as your life. I hope you have beautiful memories in my country during the time you live here.

Same here, I have graduated from a shool im Sigapore 7 months ago. And now i really miss Singapore already :( I gor the same problem with you b4 , that time i felt my English became worse day my day. Thus, my final solution was find an E club to participate. That was the best idea, now i feel more confident when communicate with other in E and i'm not afraid of forgeting E anymore. You can search on the Internet an E club that is convenient and you feel fee to join. Good luck to you !

Regards,

hi i m a singaporean living in vietnam, we have weekly coffee and practise english session every saturday... if u like to join us u can drop a msg at forum..cheers