English guy looking to meet people in Saigon

Hi
My names Calum I'm 22 and I'm looking to meet new people in Saigon. I've been living here for about 4 months now and I'm loving it. I'm always up for a laugh and I'm looking for like minded people. Hope to hear from you soon.

Calum

Hello Calum and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Hi Calum, add me on skype fallingangelvy. Or send me by email [email protected]. I'm currently living in HCM city

Hi Calum
My name's Hoa. I'm glad to making friend with you^^. You can add my yahoo: big_money_1989

Welcome to SaiGon
Hi,my name's Nhu,nice to meet u.so, could u tell me where do u live in saigon?

welcome to VN....I have to write something to fully activate my account....(-

Vietnamese people welcoming. Nice to talk to you :)

Hi Calum! I'm Tam! Welcome!;)

calum89 wrote:

Hi
My names Calum I'm 22 and I'm looking to meet new people in Saigon. I've been living here for about 4 months now and I'm loving it. I'm always up for a laugh and I'm looking for like minded people. Hope to hear from you soon.

Calum

Hello Calum,
My name is Hung,I'm 22 too,a student of University of technology,
I'm very glad to make friend with every body,I love english,but my skill is bad,I'm very happy make friend with you,we will help each other.
Ad:497 Hoa Hao,Ward 7,District 10,Ho Chi Minh City.

welcome to HCMC, hope you'll stay here long :)

i hope we can talk more in real life,

Hi Calum n wellcome to Vietnam,
Contact me if u need any helps sometimes or just a cup of coffee for chilling out and cultural exchange

This is mah mail: [email protected]

Hope u enjoy the life here
Best regards :)

Hi,
Nice to meet you here. I hope you enjoy your time in Saigon! :) My skype is thuytruc7 and ym is lovelystar_2012. You can add me so we can talk there.
Cheers :)

Hi Calum
My name is Annie and welcome to SaiGon
I am a Saigonese and I'd like to make friend with you.
If you want to discover food, Saigon people, culture... drop me a message @ [email protected]
Nice to meet you! :)

Hi Calum,

It's nice to meet you.
You can reach me via Skype Id : chirstmax_box

Thanks,
Anh Tran

Hello,my name is thuy,i m also 22,my facebook:sinia peach
My email is :[email protected]
Nice to be ur friend!^^