New french girl in Saigon

Hello,
I just arrived and I will stay 2 months for an internship... and i'd like to meet people who live here!
do not hesitate to contact me. i'am motivated to go out, visiting, talking (even if my english is not so good). I leave between D1 and D5;

see you!
Louise

hello!
Nice to meet you!

hi!
welcome to vn, hope you enjoy my country, my home at vung tau province, if you want to see seaside, lets contact with me! hj

Hey Lousie, I live in HCMC right now as a teacher. How are things going for you so far? Let me know if you'd like to meet up sometime. I'm 24 and from the US. I'd be happy to show you around sometime!

Welcome to Vietnam Louise!
:P

hi, I'm doing a research project with a partner, he is sigaporean and taking internship in VN. so i think i have some experiences. please feel free to contact me +84987106388

Welcome to saigon.

Im glad to share n show u around to chinatown if u like to.

PM me for more discussion.

Hey I have friends from France so always nice to meet more.

I don't speak French, only English and moderate Vietnamese as I'm from the US. :)

Hey Louise,

Just moved to Saigon as well, I'm working here but from Canada. I speak French, English and a bit of Vietnamese. Would like to find someone to actually use my french

Duy

You are welcome

[Moderated]

wow , I live on Nguyễn Xí street , near you
if you like , please contact me [email protected] or my facebook : Patutu :D

hi. nice to see you.

Hi,
I am an expat, working in our branch office in saigon. Live in D1, I would like to make friends come from other country like me.

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Regards,

Peter A.

Hello, I live near your place (next to the SaiGon bridge). Nice to meet you. If you need to visit some strange places? contact me and of course it's for free. lol. I just wanna improve my English speaking. Welcome to Vietnam my friend.
My email: [email protected]

Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to see you as soon as possible.

Hi Louis

I'm Tom, also an expatriate living and working here. I have a Vietnamese girl friend and maybe we can be friends and go out to explore Saigon.

Cheers
Tom

bro u got girlfriend but i dun have lei...wanna join u can bo?
huhuu

Hello Louise!

I suppose that you already left HCMC, however, could you please put me in touch with the university you come with to HCMC?

We are looking for French students in order to provide them part time jobs in the Hospitality and Entertainment industry

Thanks for your time

Regards

Salit Louise,

Es- tu toujours sur Saigon?

Ce serai avec plaisir de sortir boire un verre avec toi

Hugo

Hi Hugo, this is an English speaking board, the French one is here. Thanks for not mixing languages on the different boards ;)

Dear girl

If you have a chance to get Binh Duong province for travel or working
Hope to meet you there that all for the welcome
My skype is :jupiter_7114
More chat and more fun
Cheer

Hello Louis, i'm a local here, and i'm a backpacker, often backpacking around Mekong delta, i'm living in HCMC in FV hospital in D7.

If you want to go around the city and eat some street food, drop me a line or contact me via mail : [email protected]

P.s: i'm gonna go around An Giang by motorbike alone and looking for a partner to go with me in July, if you are interesting, join with me if u can go

Enchanté

Your English is very good.

Hello saigon_dep_lam,

Just for info, this thread has remain inactive since 2013.

Thank you,
Marjorie