Free hairdo to anyone in blue Bay Area

Ladies only !!

I'm so bored need something to do and I know I can make many people happy with a nice hair cut or blow dry for free because I'm not allowed to work but if its for free it's not a problem .......I'm wasted just sitting around all day I'm Vidal Sassoon trained in London so please get intouch. .

hey that's really cool... am form Mahebourg so how to get contact with you?

I'm so sorry I only do ladies hair !

You still here Ann ? As you have been so quiet I assumed you had gone back to the UK :)
Hope you are well x

Wow it's nice to hear from you .......yes I  still live in mauritius 6 months every year and this year it's uk instead of la reunion then oct I move to seychelles for Xmas and new year and my boys will join me can't wait .
If you ever come to blue bay let me know we can have lunch at preskil it's very nice .

Love Ann

Sorry I only stay for 6 months every year and I'm not aloud to work I can only work voluntary which I like very much it's nice to be able to give instead of take take all the time .

anntropez wrote:

Wow it's nice to hear from you .......yes I  still live in mauritius 6 months every year and this year it's uk instead of la reunion then oct I move to seychelles for Xmas and new year and my boys will join me can't wait .
If you ever come to blue bay let me know we can have lunch at preskil it's very nice .

Love Ann

My phone broke and I lost all my numbers - hence my not contacting you - do you have a car? we could meet half way:)

Ah I don't have a car dee just my bicycle .......I hire one at the weekend when Noel is off but can't do it every day it's too much money .

If you're still around, I'd be very interested in hearing from you as I'm nervous about finding a new hairdresser here. I've been spoilt at home! I'm between Blue Bay and Mahebourg but can travel

Hey guess that she does not live in Mauritius anymore :)

the.bee1990 wrote:

Sadly you are right Ann no longer lives in Mauritius but has returned to the UK. :(

Rosiewestie wrote:
the.bee1990 wrote:

Sadly you are right Ann no longer lives in Mauritius but has returned to the UK. :(

Rosie I didn't know that Ann was back in the UK! Thanks for the info!  :)

daisymay2 wrote:
Rosiewestie wrote:
the.bee1990 wrote:

Rosie I didn't know that Ann was back in the UK! Thanks for the info!  :)

The last I heard from her she told me she had returned to the UK for good, and that must be over 18 months ago now.