JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Julian,

I get a lot of PM's asking me to look out for jobs for them in Mauritius and we can also see a lot of posts on the same topic. I sincerly wish I could do something for them. I now have the opportunity. My ex company in Dubai, which is one of the biggest travel and tour company in UAE are looking for  trained Mauritians if not then other national Staff. Is there any way I can help some trained Mauritians travel and tour personals to get a job in Dubai thru this forum.

Hi my name is Deepa I am a Mauritian.. can you please contact me on 7795911? cheers

Just want to make my post a bit more clear  that it is to help qualified and trained mauritians to work in Dubai. There will be no charge involved even the air ticket to Dubai will be paid by the company. My request is to use this opportunity to help someone you know that is the reason why I have not involved any recruitment agents in this.

HI Terence,

Is their OPPORTUNITIES in Software..
plz let me know..

thnx

At the moment its only for travel ,tour personels and finance staff in the same field. If there are any IT requirements I shall post that too.

Dear Terence,
Hi, this is Deepak Gowda from Bangalore.
Iam interested in working in Mauritius.
Would you help me in giving the present status of that country and is it possible to get a job, Iam an engineer.
I have around 15 years of experience in production field.(manufacturing)

Hi Deepak,

I am not the right person to answer your questions but I am sure others in this forum will guide you. I do know that there is a scope for qualified persons and you can apply for job sites posted in this forum and you can also post your CV's.

Dear Terence,
Thanks for your reply,since how long are you in Mauritius.
At least can you tell me, are there any manufacturing industries in Mauritius, if so how can I contact them. I love to work in Mauritius. Can you show me the way.
thanks,
Deepak

Hi Terence,
This is Dr. Sushma Jeenwal from pune.
Iam interested in working in Mauritius.
Would you help me in giving the present status of that country and is it possible to get a job, Iam an BHMS doctor.
I have around 8 years of experience in Hospital field.

Anticipating your favorable reply.

Regards,
Dr.Sushma Jeenwal

Hey Terence,

I am an IT Professional and i am Mauritian... I appreciate your post and interest in helping us to find jobs in Dubai. Please keep us posted if you have updates. I might be interested :)

Thanks
Regards

Stephane

Hi,

I work for an IT company in Mauritius and we are always looking for qualified software and IT staff. Please send me a private message if you want more details.

Thanks,

Dave

hey dave..

i tried the site u gave me.. no lucky.. :(

I want to go to Mauritiius Island. Please, contact me if you have any opportunity or information. Thanks a lot.

Hi,

For IT jobs in Mauritius you can check out the job opportunities at my company. We are in the online gaming/gambling business.

Our recruitment site (hope it's ok to post here) is:
careerquasar.com

Dave

Hi Dave

I've got to understand that CareerQuasar is a local company.

At times, I get requests for recruitment of local candidates for positions both in Mauritius and overseas.

It would be much obliging if you could me give me additional details on your services.

Cheers

Vayid

Hi Vayid,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about CareerQuasar being a local company.

My company, for whom CareerQuasar provides recruitment services, is definely a Mauritius-based company.

All opportunities through CareerQuasar with our company are for jobs in Mauritius.

As I mentioned previously, my company is in the online gaming/gambling software development industry.

Dave

I hope that answered your questions,

Dave

Hi Dave

Indeed, I meant to say that CareerQuasar is a Mauritius-based company.

I have got some vacancies right now.

Thanks for indicating on my mail your terms of service.

Cheers

Vayid

HI NICE TO MEET YOU JUY.

WE DO HAVE IT JOB IN OUR COMPANY.
YOU CAN GO ON VESLTECH.COM . WE ARE ORACLE SOFTWARE COMPANY BASE IN AFRICA .. NOW WE HAVE OPEN IN MAURITIUS AT QUATRE BORNES...

Hi,

could you please post your job offers in the classifieds > jobs ? Thanks

Hi i am a very serious mauritian male of 26 years old. Experienced in travel as well as finance. please send me you email so i can send my full cv or email me on [email protected]

Thanks Stefan

Hi . I know this post is very old . Just wondering how to find a job in Dubai please

Hi stefan1985 & Anoushka,

I invite you to please drop your resume in the Jobs in Mauritius section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Contact Colin, At email

"Colin Peterson"