Sega dancing for a wedding

Hi))I'm searching a good sega dancing collective for a mauritian wedding in december. If someone knows, let me know. It is urgent))Thnx

Hi
We recently hired a local Mauritian Band complete with Sega Dancers and they were fantastic for a private party.

Everyone loved them and they got our guests up dancing, well trying to dance the sega ;)
We only hired 5 musicians but we could have hired 10 plus dancers, really reasonable cost plus transport.

We also fed them and they hd a few drinks as well.
Would definitely use them again.

They are based in Black River, you may find someone nearer to Grand Baie but If you want their telephone number please message me.

Hi,
Got your PM and have forwarded you all the telephone numbers, costs etc.
Hope this has helped :)

Rosiewestie wrote:

Hi,
Got your PM and have forwarded you all the telephone numbers, costs etc.
Hope this has helped :)

Hi))Thnx for ur help, can u please send all the information again on me e-mail [email protected], will be very greatfull to u))):)

Hi,

I have sent you all the information that you require to your Inbox in Private Messages.
Regards

Hi Rosie, Could you PM me the contact details too?

roneeland wrote:

Hi Rosie, Could you PM me the contact details too?

Hi,
I have private messaged you with the details :)
Have a good weekend.

Hi,

I would also like the contact details of the dancers/musicians for an event in August. Please could you forward me the details?

Thank you.

Hi! Can u send me also details on my e-mail ([email protected])

[Moderated: off topic]

smiler44 wrote:

Hi,

I would also like the contact details of the dancers/musicians for an event in August. Please could you forward me the details?

Thank you.

Sorry just seen your request - I have sent you a PM with the details :)

Nataliia Shylova wrote:

Hi! Can u send me also details on my e-mail ([email protected])

Sorry just seen your request, I have sent you a PM with the information :)

Thinking of hiring Sega Mauritian dancer for my son wedding in Mauritius next year , l will be coming to Maurice in march to look for the venue , anybody's help for for phone numbers, names or any other corresponding addresses will be much appreciated .
Thanks

Hi Rosie,

Would you be able to PM me the details of the dancers/musicians please?

Many thanks

Hi Rosie,

I'm not sure if you still have the info for the sega dancers? I have been searching for a few days for a group, it's for a wedding in December. If you do still have the info do you mind sending it to me please My email is ***

Thank you in advance
Jen

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jenn. Did you find the dancers yet?

Hi,

No not yet

Hi Rosie can I also have the details please.. thank you muchly

A suggestion - invite 10 creol people you know that play Sega music most nights of the week & they will do it for free, better & more real.

Hello everyone,

@savrinacurum,

Please note that you are participating on an old thread and that Rosie hasn't been active since the past 2 years. Try posting an advert in the Artists, musicians in Mauritius section of the website till members provide you some reliable recommandations.

All the best

Bhavna