Paint Ball in Khobar

Hi People,

Me and my friends were thinking about going for paint ball so can any one help me out with places in khobar for the same. Secondly, I have heard that a place sunset beach resort has the facility for paint ball so i wanted to inquire whether the paint ball is open for public and singles and thirdly, how much is the cost for that. I will really appreciate a quick response.

Adios Amigos,
Usman

Hello Usman.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

same here  want to know any places for   paint ball ?!!

Olah,

Let me know if you need another player.

Cheers,

Rei

Hiya!

So is there any paintball place in Eastern Province Region as the OP has asked? If you need players...count me in

Hey there everyone,

I've been living in Khobar for the past seven years and for 7 years now I've been looking for a paint ball place in Khobar; there are none!! Sorry. I've been told that there is one in Bahrain, if you do manage to find it count me in guys.

Sam

Yes dear there is one paint ball game in the sunset beach - And herd that there is another one some where els

a new paintball place opened at the dammam corniche I think it belongs to alhokair

bonjour
help me to find o work in arabie saoudite

could you provide more details and possibly a contact number. Thanx

me 2 looking for paint balling  or group activates  in team building  with my work colleges  any 1 know of team activities in Dammam  please let me know  cheers Anthony

hi Anthony,

If you find anything even resembling a paint ball arena; count me in!

Sam