Hi cost of rents in ABU DHABI plus electricity-water and other bills.

l will be moving to Abu dhabi in a month and l would like some advice for rents one bedroom appartment cost of bills electricity-water-air conditioning that l would be paying.Thanks a lot.

Hi

First it based on the location and quality of the building but it range between AED 40,000 - AED 90,000 per year. Water and elect can cost u up to AED 200 per month

Hello HAWK67.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Concerning the accommodation, you can try to post an advert in the housing in Abu Dhabi section. It can help.

This thread might give you an idea of the cost of living in Abu Dhabi.

Thank you,
Aurélie

2000 AED per month for utilities in Abu Dhabi?  You're out of your mind.

Our four-bedroom duplex that we keep COLD, utilities during the winter averaged about 100 AED per month, and during the summer we never had a bill over 500 AED.  If you live in a place with district cold-water cooling (Al Raha Gardens and Al Raha Beach) you can expect utilities to be higher, but 2000 is more or less unheard of in Abu Dhabi.  You'll definitely see bills that high in Dubai, but not Abu Dhabi.

Hahahaha who said 2000... What I write is 200 per month not 2000.. read again plz.

Hi,
I am currently weighing the difference between electricity bills of a four bed villa and an apartment in city area. I have shortlisted a villa in Khalifa City in a compound.  I heard that the electricity charges for a villa range between AED 1500-2000 whereas in apartment these are between AED 300-600. One reason of this high difference is due to high consumption in case of villa and other major contributor is the higher unit rate charged to Expats living in villas in Abu Dhabi. I cannot understand that the difference can be so high but would like to get advice from families living in villas in Abu Dhabi Khalifa city. We are a family of five and like to set air conditioning around 25 DEG C. The intended villa has not swimming pool and has central air conditioning.

Appreciate inputs from any person which would enable me to make a decision early.
Thanks