Parties in Closed Compounds in Al-Khobar city ?

Hello guys and girls,

Just want to know if any one of you can tell me of any compounds where there are some nice parties or cool cafe's where one can sit and relax in AL-Khobar city ??

At first i also was told by everyone that there is nothing like this here in khobar but last thursday i met a girl in my area, we played some tennis n became friends n she took me to this oasis compound near Ikea, there was a really nice open buffet, sheesha and drinks there and most of the people there were european and not dressed in the typical saudia style(werent wearing abayas n all) ;) .. So there Must be other places like these also, you just havta dig them out, that's what i think atleast ..

Please do share your ideas and views everybody ..

Thanks n regards ..
Alex..

im always up for some good ole fashion company! drop me a line and we'll hang out sometime.

Hey Alex,

Seems you got into the trap of Saudi like all other young men!
Well I dont know if you live in Aramco compound or any other compound. I live in a compound called Al Nada.
It is nice inside better than outside of course.
My advice to you is get a multi entry visa so you can go every weekend to Bahrain. It's one hour only and we do that all the time. Bahrain is really open and I love it. You can find all the life you are looking for there and you can live there as well and drive to work every morning. A lot of people do that.
Feel free to send me, maybe we'll get to meet you me and my husband :)

Mais

I live right facing the Oasis compound, but there's no IKEA there, it's the one on Dammam Khobar highway.

Anyways since my compound is strictly singles, i have friends there that i go and you can probly have a nice evening chilling with friends. Also if you know centerpoint khobar, there's a compound behind it i forgot the name but it has a shisha cafe inside "Olay cafe" where you find both gender interaction :)

well, if you are going to " Olay cafe" take me with you it's seem nice

if you guys r planning a get to gather count me in too

am just kidding I have a big big place to enjoy it's called Bahrain city

mahdi2011 wrote:

cool so when shall i join u :p

mahdi2011 wrote:

Bahrain City??? I thought Bahrain was a country and Manama was a city. :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
mahdi2011 wrote:

Bahrain City??? I thought Bahrain was a country and Manama was a city. :)

hahah Legend you must be kidding bahrain is city too :mad:

:lol: I agree Bahrain is very small in size, but that doesn't make it a city. It's still a Kingdom.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

:lol: I agree Bahrain is very small in size, but that doesn't make it a city. It's still a Kingdom.

Seriously??? :rolleyes:

Yes mate;

And the cities inside are: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town etc etc.

So actually you've to go to Manama for fun. :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yes mate;

And the cities inside are: Manama, Riffa, Muharraq, Hamad Town etc etc.

So actually you've to go to Manama for fun. :)

i have an embargo from my parents to go there :( i am limited to just half moon beach or travel inside ksa.. am sure this guy the one who own bahrain (City) he's having loads of fun ryte

hi

My name is Tshego.. i am moving to Alkhobar in a month time, i am a bit skeptical please tell me more about the city. i need to know what i am getting myself in to.

[email protected]

i want to party too

strange .. i ur living in compound where ,, u can find ladies very easlly to play mix tennis then why dont u go with her to parties, couples are alllowed every where or if u have place where  stranger lady can play tennis with male ,, then this place must have party arrangments,, ..... by the why which compound ur living in , i wnana play tennis there as well..

Which Compound is 'Olay Cafe' in? Would love to try sheesha there.

Hi how r u

For sure its better and more safe to have exit re entry visa then go to Bahrain to enjoy everything you want

Bahrain! !!

Hotel Kempinski
Grand Ramee
Hotel Diva

I'm new here in Al Khobar, and I think that i choose the wrong compound! Well, is nice, good facilities, villages... the only issue is that I'm single and that compound is made for a ppl who have a family. If any of you guys are planing some activity, I'm definitely down!

Hello friends,
Can anyone help me with this compounds information, which are the compounds in alkhobar ....... Is the accomodation available in compounds for singles... Or singles sharing....what are the rents ....thanks

Take me with you.😊